Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 3/25/2017 6:04:29 PM EDT
Anyone can tell me anything about them? Are they good pistols? What would be a fair price for a used one?

Thanks
Link Posted: 4/2/2017 5:09:32 PM EDT
[#1]
You may get more movement on your question in the general or CZ/CZ clone forums. The move from Magnum Research to IWI severed the association with Baby Eagle, I think. In any case, I have a steel full size 941FS that is awesome; really nice pistol. It shoots comfortably and the full-length slide rails move as smooth as silk. It's a quality pistol that won't disappoint for what it is. Like other CZ clones, its very low bore axis is great, but the low profile slide doesn't leave much room to get a good grip on it.  I also wish it had a decocker on it so you could use it as DA/SA without manually dropping the hammer. I won't use it for CCW because of those two reasons, YMMV. For a used polymer version, I wouldn't pay more than about $375, and that's with a handful of magazines. That's assuming you have other options like a SIG 226, FS92, or even a Glock 19, which are all better for duty/carry/HD, IMHO.  

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top