Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 12/21/2015 8:44:38 PM EDT
Any good? I can get a deal on one. I understand I can swap barrels & if I did get it I'd leave the 10" in .50 & get the 44Mag barrel.

Thanks

Edit... Well I went ahead & bought it. Had to get on the deal I got.  I'm committed now...or maybe I should be
Link Posted: 12/24/2015 11:51:07 PM EDT
[#1]
Quoted:
Edit... Well I went ahead & bought it. Had to get on the deal I got.  
View Quote

Good deal. Look for a .44 barrel and mags just for playing with.

The .50 tends to shoot really high with any ammo I've tried. A scope will take care of that. I plan to weld up a taller front sight at some point. I just haven't yet.
Link Posted: 12/25/2015 3:44:57 PM EDT
[#2]
It's a fun gun.  Having the .44 barrel makes it more practical, if that's a word you can apply to the DE.
Link Posted: 12/25/2015 9:27:56 PM EDT
[#3]
Pic.....Hope to shoot it in a week. Waiting for the finger grips & the ammo
Link Posted: 3/5/2016 2:33:12 PM EDT
[#4]
After 2 months & about 100rds this thing is GREAT!  The only problems I have had are when my hands get tired & I loosen the grip. This gun DOES NOT like a loose grip. Need to make sure you grip it well at all times.
I tried the finger groove grips & didn't like them. The bottom of my hand wasn't securing the gun enough & keep slipping.  The normal grips work better for me...they will be on the EE.  Found out it doesn't like that Fusion ammo.  It will run it but rds get hung up on the feed ramp sometimes, I think the soft point they have is the cause.
I had a few people try it out...after 1 rd they were done.  
In real life I can't imagine this thing being used for anything.  Maybe that's why I got it at below cost brand new.
I still want to get the regular 44mag barrel/mags so it could be a bit more tame.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top