Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 12/15/2015 1:50:10 AM EDT
When was the last time anybody has seen one of these for sale?
I've seen quite a few with the silver chrome accents, but haven't seen an entirely black chrome DE for a very long time.
Would this be considered a custom finish to be done at the DE custom shop?

I just want an all black chrome 50.
Link Posted: 1/8/2016 12:17:50 PM EDT
[#1]
I don't think Magnum Research ever offered a Black Chrome finish. Years ago I looked for Black Chrome finishing for my Desert Eagle through some of the refinishing companies like Ford's and most no longer did Black Chrome refinishing because it was not very durable. My research indicated that Hard Chrome was a lot more durable than Black Chrome. At that time I bought a nib Hard Chrome Desert Eagle. When the new stainless steel Desert Eagles were released earlier this year I sold it and got one of the new ones. I like stainless steel and the new ones also have a light rail.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top