Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 11/30/2015 12:10:11 PM EDT
I found a couple of 10-round DE .44 magazines at the Creek this fall. Price was less than the current (problematic?) ProMag 8-round mags.

It seems these don't come up for sale very often, and I've seen them go for stupid money on gunbroker. (Seems like I saw a pair sell for $300 some time back). So I bought them with the thought of flipping them. Both look new. One came in USA Mags packaging, and the other had no wrapping.

I finally had a chance to try them out today. I was somewhat surprised to find they ran perfectly. I think I may just hang on to them. Shown next to a factory mag for comparison.

Link Posted: 12/4/2015 1:57:17 AM EDT
[#1]
Nice find, I read about them at some point but thought they were essentially vaporware and so disregarded them.
Link Posted: 1/8/2016 12:21:07 PM EDT
[#2]
I have never seen these for the Desert Eagle before. I have tried USA branded magazines for AR15's in the past with feeding problems like the ProMags.
Link Posted: 9/22/2016 7:47:39 AM EDT
[#3]
I had one for a short duration before selling for a lot of money on ebay.
While shooting with it, the floor plate popped loose dumping the spring, follower and all remaining ammo on the bench. LOL
Reassembled and it functioned fine.
Decided I didn't need it and $150 in my pocket could buy several MR mags instead.
Link Posted: 10/5/2016 4:19:16 AM EDT
[#4]
The only branded mags I trust less than Promags are USA.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top