Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 8/10/2015 3:07:26 PM EDT
Someone has to have one of these. This is no more than a novelty gun for me, and I'm just simply not a fan of the picatinny rail on it. I currently have the pistol in 50AE, but want more cost effective shooting. Message me if you have one, or know where I might find one.

On a side note - it's amazing how many retailers still use this stock photo on their website when this model hasn't been produced for years.

http://i221.photobucket.com/albums/dd226/MJLiptak/image72457-802df26c02308025b69f7de8a2863a56.jpg
Link Posted: 8/11/2015 1:36:09 AM EDT
[#1]
Best bet is probably eBay or gunbroker. They show up fairly regularly.

Look for the non-stock photos. The ones where it looks like someone took the picture of the barrel sitting on their kitchen table using a phone camera.
Link Posted: 8/11/2015 3:59:11 AM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:On a side note - it's amazing how many retailers still use this stock photo on their website when this model hasn't been produced for years.
View Quote

That's a current production barrel for the IWI Israeli-made .44 magnum MKXIX.  I know they made them as recent as 2014 seeing as how I bought one.  The picatinny barrel you mention is the current U.S. made Pillager model...
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top