Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 8/5/2015 2:28:08 AM EDT
So I dont know if Ive spent all day trying to talk myself out of it, or talk myself into it... but Im probably going to be picking up a Jericho 941 tomorrow in .45.

Ive been looking around online and Im not seeing mags for it. IWI's website has mags for the 9mm and .40 but no .45.  I assumed the Baby Eagle II mags would work with it, but I didnt want to go and make an assumption then be wrong.

So would I be good buying Baby Eagle II mags for it?
Link Posted: 8/5/2015 6:34:00 AM EDT
[#1]
Probably GTG, call MR. They're really good about keeping up with all the versions.
Link Posted: 8/7/2015 1:40:43 AM EDT
[#2]
I was told buy a couple employees a the shop I bought it from that they will work.

Im a little confused as to why IWI would sell a gun they dont sell magazines for though.
Link Posted: 8/10/2015 12:52:07 AM EDT
[#3]
If they are for the Baby Eagle 45, yes.  Large frame EAA Witness/Tanfoglio mags will also work.  In fact, you can even run the large frame 22 conversion:

http://www.midwayusa.com/product/951128/eaa-rimfire-conversion-kit-eaa-witness-steel-large-frame-22-long-rifle-with-10-round-magazine-steel-blue
Link Posted: 8/11/2015 4:45:59 AM EDT
[#4]
The Baby Eagle magazines have all the same exact markings as the magazines that came with the Jericho... they even say IWI on them, which I didnt really expect.
I was also told CZ 97 magazines will also work in the .45 Baby Eagle/Jericho because they all have the same frame.

The CZ mags are a lot more expensive... still cool though.  

BTW, love the avator, GTwannabe... one of my favorite shows.
Link Posted: 8/18/2015 4:11:08 AM EDT
[#5]
The two mags I ordered from MR are IWI stamped, they're identical to what came with my Jericho.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top