Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 7/1/2015 5:57:12 PM EDT
I've been looking to pick up a Desert Eagle in .50ae. I've done a lot of research and I seem to get a lot of contracting information. Some say the Israel made ones are best then some say the USA ones are. Correct me if im wrong but it started as IMI then IWI then to Kahr arms making them? At the end of the day I just want one thats reliable. Also whats the price range on these when buying a used one and what to look for? Any help is much appreciated!
Link Posted: 7/1/2015 6:22:26 PM EDT
[#1]
All I can say  you best be ready for a hand cannon and wrist that hurt .   I tried it once.  its now off my bucket list for good
Link Posted: 7/1/2015 9:30:23 PM EDT
[#2]
How does it compare to a 4 inch barrel s&w500? Ive shot which I didnt seem to mind too much.
Link Posted: 7/3/2015 12:39:28 AM EDT
[#3]
The recoil is slightly less than the .500 S&W revolver.
Link Posted: 7/4/2015 5:44:23 AM EDT
[#4]
find a chrome one or an older one, the new production black finish is shit.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top