Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 1/24/2015 11:27:26 AM EDT
Hey guys is there any truth to the Mark I and early Mark VII's being slightly smaller in the grip frame than the current Mark XIX's??

I know the other differences between the models but heard over the years the above was true and having smaller hands; a slightly  smaller grip frame would help before I buy one.
Thanks for looking.
Link Posted: 1/25/2015 3:13:25 PM EDT
[#1]
I have heard a slight variation on that as well.  In this case it is that the 357's have the slightly smaller hand grip.

I call myth busted on this as the Hogue replacement grip fits all models and all sizes.  One size fits all.

Bill
proud owner of a Mark I 357
Link Posted: 1/25/2015 4:37:04 PM EDT
[#2]
Thanks, same I heard and that's what I'm looking for, I have enough big bores I wanted 357 just for fun and cheap handloads.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top