Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 6/22/2014 3:49:19 AM EDT
It's a single action, right. Condition one? Hammer down, safety?
Link Posted: 6/22/2014 5:31:02 AM EDT
[#1]
I carry my DE50MB in a bag to the range...
I have other guns for carry...
Link Posted: 6/22/2014 6:11:36 AM EDT
[#2]
i carry mine cocked and locked.  i either open carry it in a dropleg or  concealed carry iwb at 12 o clock.
Link Posted: 6/22/2014 7:06:33 AM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
i carry mine cocked and locked.  i either open carry it in a dropleg or  concealed carry iwb at 12 o clock.
View Quote

Seriously?
Link Posted: 6/22/2014 8:16:01 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

Seriously?
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Seriously?

Haha. Thewildman and I are both from Oregon, that's how we roll here I guess. I intend to carry mine Iwb at 3o'clockish
Link Posted: 6/22/2014 9:23:07 AM EDT
[#5]
I have my gun bearer do it for me of course...
Link Posted: 6/22/2014 10:52:45 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

Seriously?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Seriously?

Right?!?! LMFAO!

I would be completely worried about blowing my dick and balls off! Not that the trigger pulls itself, but it's an uncomfortable feeling with that cannon pointed at ur cock. Chance I am not willing to take! On another note It would make your junk look huge!
Link Posted: 6/22/2014 11:29:57 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
View Quote

I carry cocked and locked on the ankle, seems to work well.
Link Posted: 6/22/2014 11:56:25 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

Seriously?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Seriously?

yes. it seems to work pretty well, and if  the muzzle prints at all, it just looks like you are hung like a moose.
Link Posted: 11/21/2014 10:22:23 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

Right?!?! LMFAO!

I would be completely worried about blowing my dick and balls off! Not that the trigger pulls itself, but it's an uncomfortable feeling with that cannon pointed at ur cock. Chance I am not willing to take! On another note It would make your junk look huge!
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Seriously?

Right?!?! LMFAO!

"Is that a desert eagle in your pants or are you just happy to see me?"
Link Posted: 11/21/2014 5:44:57 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Seriously?

Right?!?! LMFAO!

both
Link Posted: 11/21/2014 8:49:56 PM EDT
[#11]
Come on, guys.  Tight pants and Thunderwear FTW!

After all, if anyone asks you if that's a cannon in your pants, you just wink and say "thank you".
Link Posted: 1/9/2015 2:31:11 AM EDT
[#12]
And all this time I've been fretting as to whether or not I'll be able to pull of a G34/G17 IWB when there's clowns over here carrying a d'eagle.
Link Posted: 1/12/2015 4:08:01 PM EDT
[#13]
If I wore it on my hip, I would walk in circles. So I carry it up my sleeve on a snap draw rig.
Link Posted: 1/14/2015 8:21:38 PM EDT
[#14]
I have the black leather shoulder holster sold by Magnum Research, very nicely made. Put it all on one morning over a tee shirt and went out front to greet two friends who came over to help load up camping equipment into my Sequoia before we took off for the mountains. It took almost 20 minutes before one of them even noticed I was strapped. Who'd a thunk it would not be noticed right away with no cover garment? Still get a chuckle thinking about it.
Link Posted: 1/17/2015 12:34:33 PM EDT
[#15]
Actually, the stock DE is on the smallish side.

So I added a suppressor, and I carry it in a 5.11 Select Cary pack.

Link Posted: 1/21/2015 2:41:47 AM EDT
[#16]
We definitely need to see some more pics! ^
Link Posted: 1/21/2015 4:24:29 AM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v632/GarrettJ/Desert%20Eagle/DSCN0376.jpg
View Quote

i really want to do something like that with the .50.  did you turn down a 10 inch barrel?
Link Posted: 1/21/2015 7:32:25 AM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
i really want to do something like that with the .50.  did you turn down a 10 inch barrel?
View Quote

Yes - cut down a 10" barrel to around 7.5".  

It's an interesting setup, but I find it's not all that quiet.  It's like an AK, in that the gas system dumps a lot of gas out the gas port, which does not go through the suppressor.  So while it does cut down the muzzle blast considerably, it still has some "bang" to it.  

That, and it's around two feet long.

One of these years I'm going to figure out how to attach a buttstock and turn it into a suppressed carbine.

Link Posted: 1/21/2015 7:37:26 AM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

It's an interesting setup, but I find it's not all that quiet.  It's like an AK, in that the gas system dumps a lot of gas out the gas port, which does not go through the suppressor.  So while it does cut down the muzzle blast considerably, it still has some "bang" to it.  

One of these years I'm going to figure out how to attach a buttstock and turn it into a suppressed carbine.

Video
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v632/GarrettJ/Desert%20Eagle/DSCN0376.jpg

Video

now you just need to find the teddy bear from the movie RED, and no one will ever know you are packing a supressed desert eagle.
Link Posted: 9/1/2016 11:21:55 AM EDT
[#20]
On occasion, in the fall - for shits and giggles I'll carry my .50ae in a nice leather shoulder holster.  Under a jacket, you can't tell anything is there (I'm a bigger guy, 6' 2" - 240lbs).  It kind of feels like you're wearing a pair of suspenders while someone is pushing down on your shoulders...    

To be honest, even when I carry it, I still have a pocket pistol on me...  Not too sure how easy it would be to convince a jury that you had to shoot someone with a cannon...  
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top