Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 2/27/2014 11:34:52 AM EDT
I know you guys will probably need some more info but what I do know is it's steel,low rd count[around 500 probably less], 2 mags, 2 boxes of ammo[don't remember the kind but I know it was at least decent brass cased stuff], original case. I haven't shot it, just held it[seemed pretty heavy] but I haven't done much handgun shooting [.45 glock,les bauer,9mm glock] just a few times, maybe 100 rds total. I think I can get it for between $400-$450, looks damn good on the outside, no scratches or marks, guy told me he has only shot it twice in the 5 yrs he's had it but didn't know for sure how much his brother in law he bought it from had shot it. Please let me know what info is needed and I will try and get some pictures up. Thanks.      (I hope this is in the right forum, sorry if it's not)
Link Posted: 2/27/2014 12:13:43 PM EDT
[#1]
That would be a good buy at that price.
Link Posted: 2/27/2014 6:29:34 PM EDT
[#2]
$400-450 is a damn good price.  Jump on it.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top