Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page Handguns » H&K
Site Notices
Posted: 6/28/2017 2:44:25 AM EDT
It's listed as a new P30LS with light LEM but lists the barrel as 3.8 inches.

My understanding is that the P30LS light LEM 9mm are somewhat rare and if so this is a good find but the description of the barrel length gives me some concern.

http://www.gunbroker.com/item/653921244
Link Posted: 6/28/2017 3:27:48 AM EDT
[#1]
Maybe it's a stock photo?

JMO.
Link Posted: 6/28/2017 3:54:54 AM EDT
[#2]
The dealer is good to go. I'd ask for a real picture of the gun being sold and the box label.
Link Posted: 6/28/2017 6:25:25 AM EDT
[#3]
Since it's a dealer with many good reviews, I'd say it's a typo.
Contact the dealer for safety and ask for a salesman to give you a photo of the box sticker the gun comes in.
That part never hurts.
After all I didn't know that triggers could light up, I knew they could be Lite, but not actually glow light.
Link Posted: 6/28/2017 8:40:10 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
It's listed as a new P30LS with light LEM but lists the barrel as 3.8 inches.

My understanding is that the P30LS light LEM 9mm are somewhat rare and if so this is a good find but the description of the barrel length gives me some concern.

http://www.gunbroker.com/item/653921244
View Quote

Here's a crazy idea...ask the seller!

The seller has nearly 5200 transactions on GB with an A+ rating.

Why post this stupid question here?
Link Posted: 6/28/2017 11:11:43 AM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

Here's a crazy idea...ask the seller!

The seller has nearly 5200 transactions on GB with an A+ rating.

Why post this stupid question here?
View Quote
Thanks for the "stupid" response, it was very constructive!  

I could certainly ask the dealer and I may. I was more throwing this out to see if perhaps there were more of the P30LS V1's that had been or were being imported. Not sure if the dealer would know or not. Nonetheless I commend you for taking this thread and throwing it right in the crapper.
Link Posted: 6/28/2017 8:28:51 PM EDT
[#6]
Page Handguns » H&K
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top