Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page Handguns » H&K
Posted: 6/3/2017 1:43:46 PM EDT
First

This is the sweetest NON 1911 pistol in 45 cal I've ever owned.

On an overcast day in early May, my oldest son & I set up our target stand with "shoot-n-see" targets. (black, then a lime green to show hits)

The suppressor sights are all black. So sight alignment to target = "black on black" Did I mention it was overcast.

Although she preformed & shot exceedingly well, my question is, what alternatives for a front sight are you gents using that allows a contrast for low light to target acquisition.
Link Posted: 6/3/2017 4:11:49 PM EDT
[#1]
Meprolight has a tritium sight set, or the front sight available separately if you prefer to keep the plain black rear.

ETA no pics of the new HK?

here is a link to the meprolights

Meprolight Tactical sights
Link Posted: 6/3/2017 5:33:43 PM EDT
[#2]
Excellent

Thank you

Now for the Arizona edition of this pistol

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 7/8/2017 2:59:56 PM EDT
[#3]
I still cannot believe that HK ships
the black "target" sights with their
"tactical" pistol. I changed them out
to suppressor height tritiums, post
haste.
Link Posted: 7/9/2017 12:06:42 AM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Excellent

Thank you

Now for the Arizona edition of this pistol

Louhttps://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/50175/IMG-1402-222567.JPG
View Quote
LOL
Link Posted: 7/9/2017 10:11:23 PM EDT
[#5]
You can also go old school and use high vis/glow paint on the rear portion of the blade.  The Meps are taller, but a different profile entirely.
Page Handguns » H&K
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top