Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page Handguns » H&K
Posted: 5/25/2017 9:52:10 PM EDT
Just traded for a Brand New P30L v3/9mm.  Freak'n AWESOME!  Like the Beretta 92, should've bought this gun when it came out!  Considering an HK45.  What configuration do you guys like this gun/caliber combo?  I was thinking of trying the lightest of the LEMs?  Preferences, Please.
Link Posted: 5/26/2017 3:05:16 PM EDT
[#1]
I'm a SAO guy so I carry cocked and locked on a v1. Eventually I'll send it to grey guns for some trigger love. The single action stock is perfectly fine for a combat pistol though.
Link Posted: 6/4/2017 8:21:14 PM EDT
[#2]
I go back and forth between the LEM and V1 on the HK45.  The LEM trigger is very hard to master unless you are transitioning straight from Double Action revolvers.
Page Handguns » H&K
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top