Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page Handguns » H&K
Posted: 5/12/2017 8:48:51 PM EDT
there is just something about these that I love...

Link Posted: 5/12/2017 11:47:05 PM EDT
[#1]
amazing guns, wish i had kept mine.
Link Posted: 5/12/2017 11:49:33 PM EDT
[#2]
Yes, got like 4 of them
Link Posted: 5/13/2017 9:30:13 AM EDT
[#3]
I dig 'em!

Link Posted: 6/13/2017 8:26:22 PM EDT
[#4]
They're definitely cool looking pistols and one of only two series of pistols from H&K that I ever had any interest in. I decided I preferred the HK P7M8, P7M13, and P7M10 over the P9 series. If I had a bunch of money laying around not tied up in something else, I wouldn't mind having one of the P9 .45 ACP models. I have no interest in any of the current HK plastic crap or any other brands of plastic handguns. The P9 does use some kind of polymer, but, it's a much more intelligent and classy looking design than the USP/V series.
Link Posted: 6/14/2017 9:58:26 PM EDT
[#5]
I like the old HK's far more than the new ones from an aesthetics standpoint... but have a few new ones as well...

Link Posted: 6/14/2017 10:45:56 PM EDT
[#6]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I like the old HK's far more than the new ones from an aesthetics standpoint... but have a few new ones as well...

http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y75/heron163/Guns/IMG_0602.jpg
View Quote
Now that's just showing off....
Page Handguns » H&K
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top