Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page Handguns » H&K
Site Notices
Posted: 5/12/2017 5:19:11 PM EDT
Hey, guys. To be clear about this first, I'm not looking to sell anything in this section and understand the EE rules.

Anyway, I've been away from the firearms community for awhile and am hoping you guys can help me nail down a fair sale price for an HK USP. It's a full-size 9mm with LEM trigger, night sights and jet-funnel magazine-well. It comes with two 18 round "LEO" mags and the original box. This pistol is more or less brand-new..I've put 300-500 rounds down the pipe at most. Finish is probably 98% or better, with one faint paint scratch on the left-side of the slide that only shows up in direct, bright light. It has been a safe queen, which is why I'm selling it.

Thanks in advance for any assistance.

Pics

MCO
Link Posted: 5/12/2017 11:35:39 PM EDT
[#1]
My opinion: $575

Link Posted: 5/14/2017 10:49:49 AM EDT
[#2]
For some reason, the LEM pistols don't always sell at a high price. The extras you have on it should help  but probably $600.00,depending on the buyer maybe more. You can always ask more and go from there.
Link Posted: 5/15/2017 4:53:27 PM EDT
[#3]
Going rate in 2000 was ~$550 for a USP 9mm or 40 SW. Jet funnel mag well is $80.00 and the mags are $60.00 each. So you can get a ball park figure from there. AF date code is 2005
Link Posted: 5/16/2017 10:21:53 PM EDT
[#4]
Thanks, guys. I was guessing that $600 would be fair, and it sounds like I was pretty close.

I appreciate the help.
Page Handguns » H&K
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top