Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page Handguns » H&K
Site Notices
Posted: 5/12/2017 7:59:31 AM EDT
I shot it last night. 21 feet is a joke.  At 25 yards I had a grouping like I normally shoot handguns at 21 feet.

I even hit 5 out of 10 shots on an 8 inch circle at 50 yards.

Any mistake made is clearly my fault and not the guns.

This thing is awesome!

Link Posted: 5/12/2017 8:19:40 AM EDT
[#1]
Nice.
Link Posted: 5/12/2017 8:27:32 AM EDT
[#2]
They're stupid accurate.  The trigger on mine seems slicker than my usp tactical.
Link Posted: 5/12/2017 9:52:52 AM EDT
[#3]
Nice blaster laser.

Link Posted: 5/12/2017 8:29:46 PM EDT
[#4]
Beautiful.
Link Posted: 5/14/2017 10:47:32 AM EDT
[#5]
That is a great looking pistol.
Link Posted: 5/14/2017 8:09:30 PM EDT
[#6]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
That is a great looking pistol.
View Quote
As much as *I* love all things USP related, *I* could never warm up to the Elite model. I always thought they were the fat bridesmaid at the hot chick's wedding, IOW.

I happily got married to my 9mm SD & .45acp Tactical models, thus got both the hot chick AND the hot bridesmaids.  

OP, no slam on you nor your liking of this model, FWIW. If everyone liked the same thing, there'd be only one model made.

Had I been H&K R&D HMFIC, *I* would've extended the slide to the end of the bbl instead of thinning/tapering it like they did. Then it merely would've been a long slide, which would've looked a whole lot better, IMO.

My .o2
Link Posted: 5/15/2017 8:01:53 AM EDT
[#7]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

As much as *I* love all things USP related, *I* could never warm up to the Elite model. I always thought they were the fat bridesmaid at the hot chick's wedding, IOW.

I happily got married to my 9mm SD & .45acp Tactical models, thus got both the hot chick AND the hot bridesmaids.  

OP, no slam on you nor your liking of this model, FWIW. If everyone liked the same thing, there'd be only one model made.

Had I been H&K R&D HMFIC, *I* would've extended the slide to the end of the bbl instead of thinning/tapering it like they did. Then it merely would've been a long slide, which would've looked a whole lot better, IMO.

My .o2
View Quote
I agree that it would look better if it were just a "long slide" USP. The tapered slide looks kinda goofy.
For typical things, I like form to equal function. If this gun shot no better than my HK45, I would not have it, as I like the look of the HK 45, and it performs well. But the Elite makes my HK45 seem inaccurate, so I'm willing to forgive its "butterface".
Page Handguns » H&K
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top