Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page Handguns » H&K
Posted: 5/5/2017 7:53:06 PM EDT
Anyone know of anyone making VP9SK holsters?
Link Posted: 5/6/2017 1:32:18 AM EDT
[#1]
Won't the p30sk holsters work?
Link Posted: 5/6/2017 10:56:54 AM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Won't the p30sk holsters work?
View Quote
If so, I would recommend Stealth Gear USA iwb.
Love mine for the P30SK
Link Posted: 5/7/2017 8:51:05 AM EDT
[#3]
Never thought of using a P30sk holster for this... Damn youse guys are good Thanks!
Link Posted: 5/8/2017 1:08:01 AM EDT
[#4]
I have 3 p30sk holsters. The closest to working is my crossbreed, but it shifts around in the holster. I bought a crossbreed specific holster. I am hoping to get a Comp-tac C-tac eventually. My p30sk C-tac, and Incog did not work. I have been looking for holsters for 3 weeks, and the pickings are slim. That is why I went crossbreed. I prefer all kydex vs a hybrid. But, I really wanted a holster for when I brought it home.
Link Posted: 5/10/2017 11:56:09 AM EDT
[#5]
The trigger guard is longer on the Vp9sk than the p30sk. That's why the P30sk holsters won't work
Link Posted: 5/11/2017 8:13:03 AM EDT
[#6]
IT locks in good on my VP9 holsters.   Stealthgear and a Contact Concealment.  Only issue with my CC is that I can pull it off my belt loop during the draw,  So I don't use it anymore.

I'll have to do some testing but looks like I won't need a specific holster.   It appears the the trigger guard, back is all the same dimensions or very very close.    I just wish I could find one that has some light options.
Link Posted: 5/15/2017 10:11:43 PM EDT
[#7]
Glad I found this thread. Going to use my Bladetech Nano for my VP9 until they make an SK version. I hope they do anyway.
Page Handguns » H&K
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top