Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page Handguns » H&K
Posted: 5/3/2017 8:24:00 AM EDT
I am not a Kydex fan nor any of the other plastic holsters, I simply like leather to wear with my guns on the hip. This is made by Hopps custom.
It cost $200, sorry but quality ain't cheap and neither is this HK disease.
Needless to say I'm happy as can be with the quality and design of the holster.
Just curious if any of you hate leather and why ?
I don't crawl in the mud nor do I intend to, the kydex just looks cheap to me and the leather looks classy.
Just my .02

Link Posted: 5/3/2017 12:02:57 PM EDT
[#1]
Leather all the way. I think the same as Kydex looks cheap, is noisy and I find it uncomfortable.
Link Posted: 5/17/2017 10:02:36 PM EDT
[#2]
Leather for me.  DM Bullard has gotten a lot of my money over the years.

Sticking with the theme here's my Bullard Bodyguard holster setup for my USP Tactical.  Also had to custom order.  I don't carry it often, but I do love it.

Link Posted: 5/18/2017 2:27:40 PM EDT
[#3]
I like leather holsters ok, but a riggers type belt is so much better than a tongue bar buckle that I don't ever see myself carrying with a leather belt ever again.  Ever.
Page Handguns » H&K
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top