Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page Handguns » H&K
Site Notices
Posted: 4/29/2017 2:32:58 AM EDT
I just ordered a VP9 LE. What do you all recommend for an IWB kydex holster? I carry 3-4 o' clock. Looking for something with a small footprint and uses one large belt clip.
Link Posted: 4/29/2017 6:44:50 AM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 4/29/2017 7:50:48 AM EDT
[#2]
I'm running a tactical justice on my vp9. Pretty streamlined and one large belt clip.
Link Posted: 4/29/2017 9:11:25 AM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I bought the comptac infidel for my carry
View Quote
Hey bro, do you like it? Any issues? I've used the MTAC and CTAC holsters, and I'm considering the infidel. I just want to get all my options.
Link Posted: 4/29/2017 9:15:05 AM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 4/29/2017 9:21:36 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
I'm running a tactical justice on my vp9. Pretty streamlined and one large belt clip.
View Quote
Those are pretty nice and the price isn't bad. Are you running the standard or deep concealment and what options did you choose?
Link Posted: 4/29/2017 9:22:25 AM EDT
[#6]
Blade tech Eclipse. Converts from IWB to OWB, and is ambi.
Link Posted: 4/29/2017 9:26:01 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
i DO like it.   its a big pistol for packing in your britches though!!!    i bought it on amazon directly from comptac...

i guess the only difference with yours and mine is yours has the threaded bbl?
View Quote
Nah, just night sights. I figured I'd get the threaded barrel later on if I really wanted one. I got the LE model from grabagun for $560. I do my best not to pass up on a good deal.
Link Posted: 4/29/2017 9:45:46 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

Those are pretty nice and the price isn't bad. Are you running the standard or deep concealment and what options did you choose?
View Quote
I'm running the standard setup with 15 degree cant, but I carry it at 4-5 o' clock. I wouldn't run a cant with it at 3. When I bought it there wasn't the 'comfort cut', but i don't know if it'd make much of a difference in comfort
Link Posted: 5/1/2017 1:47:21 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

I'm running the standard setup with 15 degree cant, but I carry it at 4-5 o' clock. I wouldn't run a cant with it at 3. When I bought it there wasn't the 'comfort cut', but i don't know if it'd make much of a difference in comfort
View Quote
Thanks for the info!
Link Posted: 5/5/2017 4:26:42 AM EDT
[#10]
Any other suggestions?
Link Posted: 5/7/2017 9:19:05 AM EDT
[#11]
For kydex IWB I prefer G-Code Incog Eclipse

For leather try this guy Aegis Calypto for Little Bear Custom Leather

I carry from roughly the 2 o'clock position to 4 o'clock depending upon clothing, activity expected, etc. I have both holsters for my VP9 and the leather is very comfortable for extended carry...wore it the 4 o'clock position yesterday for 5 hours during a Ballet recital. Straight draw with 0 cant works for me.
Link Posted: 5/7/2017 9:41:50 AM EDT
[#12]
Check out Cooks Holsters. Very pleased with mine.
Link Posted: 5/9/2017 8:17:27 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
View Quote
Same. Deep concealment aiwb and I can conceal it in just a t shirt.
Link Posted: 5/10/2017 2:44:56 AM EDT
[#14]
Comp-tac

Infidel Ultra
Page Handguns » H&K
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top