Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page Handguns » H&K
Site Notices
Posted: 3/26/2017 4:52:40 PM EDT
I just ordered a used USP 40 V1 and am wanting to convert it to the LEM trigger.  

I'm a long time Glock guy including my duty gun and just have always liked the USP.  My Dad has a USP Compact 40 with the LEM trigger he got when he was a FFDO.  I've shot it quite a bit over the years since he retired and am impressed with the trigger and accuracy.

I'm reading the early (date code KE) USP need a few more parts than just the LEM kit here -

HK Parts LEM Kit

What else am I going to need?

HK Parts state - Please note: That any pre-2005 production USP Variants will also need the new style catch part number 219442.

New Style Catch

It that it?  Am I missing anything?
Link Posted: 3/28/2017 9:55:42 AM EDT
[#1]
I can't answer your question about older USP.  I can maybe save you a few dollars. This is where I bought my LEM kit.  Tip: come a point that you put grease on the new parts and freeze then so they stick together during assembly.

http://www.eurooptic.com/hk-lem-kit-for-all-usp-s-hk45-s-mpn-260204.aspx
Link Posted: 3/28/2017 12:25:02 PM EDT
[#2]
Thanks !

Also found out that HK Trigger guy Bill Springfield is about an hour away, that's probably the easy solution.

B
Page Handguns » H&K
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top