Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page Handguns » H&K
Posted: 3/1/2017 8:20:24 PM EDT
Not sure the origin of this, but if you look on the lower right......

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 3/1/2017 8:26:23 PM EDT
[#1]
VP9L.....yummy!
Link Posted: 3/1/2017 9:53:23 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 3/1/2017 10:31:18 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
View Quote

Cool. Didn't see the GD link - I had the mods revoke my access because I couldn't play nice to all the retarded mouth breathers in there, and almost got banned.

Hopefully we see these news guns at the NRA Annual.
Link Posted: 3/1/2017 10:45:19 PM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 3/2/2017 2:49:45 AM EDT
[#5]
The VP9L is on my hit list when it arrives in the shops. The optic ready VP9 also grans my attention as well.

Now about giving us that VP45 HK because it's obvious that you're listening and do love us because we do not suck
Link Posted: 3/2/2017 3:17:05 AM EDT
[#6]
I want to see the vp9l and the vp9or get it on and produce a vp9lor. That with the sf trigger= competition wet dream.
Link Posted: 3/2/2017 9:59:43 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
I want to see the vp9l and the vp9or get it on and produce a vp9lor. That with the sf trigger= competition wet dream.
View Quote

I never understood why people want an RMR'd long slide. The only advantage to the long slide over the standard is the sight radius, which is rendered useless once the red dot is installed.

Unless I've been missing something all these years.
Link Posted: 3/2/2017 12:07:27 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

I never understood why people want an RMR'd long slide. The only advantage to the long slide over the standard is the sight radius, which is rendered useless once the red dot is installed.

View Quote
You co witness the red dot with the irons.
Link Posted: 3/2/2017 6:27:51 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

View Quote

A little more velocity and a little more weight at the front.
Page Handguns » H&K
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top