Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page Handguns » H&K
Posted: 1/23/2017 1:42:21 PM EDT
what can you tell me? I am meeting tomorrow about a possible trade..my Sig P320C for his HK P30SK... this will be my 1st HK pistol.  are mags readily avail?  how about holsters?
Link Posted: 1/23/2017 2:14:08 PM EDT
[#1]
Which version is it....V1, V2, etc? Biggest difference either way is the trigger.
Mags & holsters shouldn't be too hard to find.

BTW, I'd do that trade in a minute. I didn't care for the P320.
Link Posted: 1/23/2017 2:25:06 PM EDT
[#2]
I'm not sure if its v1 or v2.. guess i'll find out tomorrow... I really love my P-320, but  cannot find a carry holster for it that I like, it is kinda thick to carry.  I really wasn't looking at trading but after I got the offer a did a real quick internet search and told the guy I would meet him.
Link Posted: 1/23/2017 2:45:37 PM EDT
[#3]
Although the P30SK is smaller in grip & barrel length, I don't think you're going to notice much, if any, difference in thickness.
Here is a chart with the trigger version differences.
Link Posted: 1/23/2017 2:51:19 PM EDT
[#4]
When I had my P320 I sometimes carried it in a Stealthgear Onyx. Well worth every penny. It made the P320 disappear and it was the most comfortable hybrid I ever tried. I also carried it AIWB, which I find most comfortable and concealable, in a Knightfall Customs holster. I currently have a Knightfall for my HK P2000, as well.
Link Posted: 1/23/2017 3:37:21 PM EDT
[#5]
I have to carry OWB and have been using a Blackhawk leather holster made for the XDs.... it fits and carries well but the front sight gets caught while drawing...  I had a Alien gear IWB but couldnt get comfortable with it... it so I sold it.
Link Posted: 1/23/2017 10:16:35 PM EDT
[#6]
That would be a great trade for you.
Link Posted: 1/24/2017 3:06:25 PM EDT
[#7]
I ended up trading for it, I believe it is the V3, it is SA/DA with decocker.... it has night sights, and the the gun itself is in really great condition...He couldn't find the case, but will call if he does... one 10 round mag and one 15 round mag... and I got the small and medium grip shells/ backstrap... I think I did OK... can't wait to shoot it.

Link Posted: 1/24/2017 3:10:50 PM EDT
[#8]
Yup, that's a V3.
Looks good! Congrats!
Link Posted: 1/26/2017 10:35:34 PM EDT
[#9]
I really like my full size it is one of my favorite guns and I really like the look of your SK. Let us know how it feels to shoot. Enjoy your new gun! You may just talk me into another HK.
Link Posted: 1/27/2017 3:49:05 AM EDT
[#10]
Been carrying one for a little less than a year now. One of the finest carry weapons money can buy.
Link Posted: 1/28/2017 2:26:48 PM EDT
[#11]
Trading a good gun for another good gun?

I'd have to flip a coin. I like both.
Link Posted: 1/30/2017 12:58:52 AM EDT
[#12]
I like my HK P30sk so much, I went out and got a full size P30 the other day.  Both of mine are 9mm with V1 triggers and factory night sights.  I can't get over how well each one fits my hand and how well I am able to shoot each.  I have owned at least 20 handguns and these two are as perfect as anything I've ever shot.  

I added a pinky extension to two of the P30sk magazines:
Page Handguns » H&K
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top