Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page Handguns » H&K
Site Notices
Posted: 10/7/2016 4:00:47 PM EDT
I'm in need of an IWB, preferably pancake style, holster for a VP9 with a TLR-1. I've seen a few options from smaller companies I've never heard much about and am hesitant to try.  I could also use suggestions for OWB holsters but primarily need an IWB option.
Link Posted: 10/7/2016 6:48:24 PM EDT
[#1]
If you don't mind Kydex, Fury makes nice quick ship holsters that can be worn IWB or OWB.

Link Posted: 10/9/2016 10:12:55 AM EDT
[#2]
If you don't mind a bit of a wait I love my Raven Concealment holster for my HK45 with TLR-1 HL. Its also kydex and can be a bit of a wait but worth it in my opinion.  Worth a look at least.
Link Posted: 10/9/2016 11:12:54 AM EDT
[#3]
Are there any options for OWB holster with retention other than Safariland? I'd particularly like a paddle holster as I do have a Safariland slide on holster.
Link Posted: 10/21/2016 12:59:16 AM EDT
[#4]
I just got the safariland 7ts with a paddle for my vp9.  I got it without the light but I believe they make a version for the light. Try holsterops they are fast and they actually make the holsters for safariland.  I recently bought the 7ts for a M&P 9mm with a light and it works great but it is bulky.  I prefer the kydex to most leather now because it is easier to reholster one handed. I've had safariland pancake holsters that closed up after drawing the pistol. YMMV.
Page Handguns » H&K
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top