Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page Handguns » H&K
Posted: 9/22/2016 12:45:42 PM EDT
I purchased a Five-seven about a month ago, plus about 600 rounds of ammo for it.  It has become a disappointment.  To me, the trigger is no where as nice as my HKs, Colts, Beretta, or even my Glock 22 duty weapon.  I had shot one as a rental and that 5.7 had performed well beyond my expectations.  It remained on the back burner for years as a gun I wanted...right there with a Mark 23.  I bought it because of that experience and wanted something different to shoot.

I am considering selling the 5.7 and buying a Mark 23.  I've never shot one, closest I've come is my USP .45 but, at this point I'm really disappointed in my 5.7.  So, for those of you with Mark 23s, would I be happier going this route?

Link Posted: 9/23/2016 2:52:01 PM EDT
[#1]
I have no trigger time on the Mk23, but I do have some on the USP 45 Tactical. You won't be disappointed, but that is a LARGE handgun.

-shooter
Link Posted: 9/29/2016 5:07:42 PM EDT
[#2]
Unless you have a suppressor to go on the Mark 23 its dumb. Go with a nice 1911 for the price or go down to an HK45 flavor possibly.
Page Handguns » H&K
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top