Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page Handguns » H&K
Site Notices
Posted: 9/21/2016 12:37:09 PM EDT
Has anyone converted their USP 45 to LEM and how did you like it if you did it?

Link Posted: 9/21/2016 1:12:43 PM EDT
[#1]
I converted mine back in 2003 and love it.

Link Posted: 9/21/2016 2:21:40 PM EDT
[#2]
I don't see why there's want for a light DA pull. Its like that for a reason. Heavy with safety off in the holster.

Comp shooting.. maybe
Link Posted: 9/21/2016 3:57:11 PM EDT
[#3]
Constant double action pull for every shot. Feels like my old duty revolver, there was no safety lever on that and it served well for many years.

It's just a magazine fed revolver ;)
Link Posted: 9/21/2016 6:18:56 PM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I don't see why there's want for a light DA pull. Its like that for a reason. Heavy with safety off in the holster.

Comp shooting.. maybe
View Quote

I actually have a few reasons for considering this but, the top one is that I'm not a fan of the V1 configuration on my USP 45.  I have a USP 40 LEM and I like its configuration and trigger pull.
Link Posted: 9/21/2016 8:36:50 PM EDT
[#5]
I've switched my V1 USPc .40 back and forth several times to LEM.  In the end I've found that I don't like the pre-cocked "DAO"-only mode of LEM.
Link Posted: 9/21/2016 9:15:36 PM EDT
[#6]
After getting a USP 9 compact LEM, I converted my USP 45c and HK 45c. I love the system for CCW.
Link Posted: 9/21/2016 10:51:47 PM EDT
[#7]
I carry a v1 p30l .40 at one job, the other I have carried my trusty usp45. I converted because I like the lem pull for the constant trigger pull.
Page Handguns » H&K
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top