Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page Handguns » H&K
Posted: 9/20/2016 10:13:00 AM EDT

That's right, today's PSA Daily Deal is a HK VP9 with std sights and (2) 15 rd magazines for $519.99 + shipping. (I already bought mine )

They also have a good deal on Blazer 9mm ammo ($10/50): http://palmettostatearmory.com/blazer-brass-115gr-9mm.html

Link Posted: 9/20/2016 11:18:42 AM EDT
[#1]
Should I FO? I really wanted one till I saw macs review but that price just seems too good to pass
Link Posted: 9/20/2016 11:29:15 AM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Should I FO? I really wanted one till I saw macs review but that price just seems too good to pass
View Quote

Only point of concern was the water issue, which per his tests seem to be the kiss of death for nearly every striker gun.  

Either way it's an example of one and I'd still buy one if you want it.
Link Posted: 9/20/2016 6:00:49 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
View Quote

Honestly, 99% of the people buying the VP9 won't ever get the weapon wet, let alone throw it in a sandy/muddy creek. It certainly didn't hinder my VP9T purchase what so ever. If I ever find myself in a zombie apocalypse fighting with 800lb Grizzlies and being chased by pitbulls with AIDS, I'll take my HK USPT .45 and SCAR 17.
Link Posted: 9/21/2016 10:40:32 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
View Quote

That guy and his review have been totally discredited. Watch the other online videos where the dirty water test was duplicated and the VP worked fine .
Link Posted: 9/21/2016 9:43:07 PM EDT
[#5]
That was a smoking deal.  I love my VP9.
Link Posted: 10/4/2016 8:49:11 PM EDT
[#6]
It is still $519 at another online dealer.  And you can also get the LE for $588.

This would be my first "nicer" full size 9mm.  Would replace the budget Smith and Wesson I bought about 7 years ago as my first handgun.  My only other handgun is a Smith and Wesson M&P Shield.  I have not shot the VP9 yet but I've handled it many times and I really like the feel of it in my hand.

Wondering if $588 for the LE is a good deal.
Link Posted: 10/5/2016 7:35:42 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
It is still $519 at another online dealer.  And you can also get the LE for $588.

This would be my first "nicer" full size 9mm.  Would replace the budget Smith and Wesson I bought about 7 years ago as my first handgun.  My only other handgun is a Smith and Wesson M&P Shield.  I have not shot the VP9 yet but I've handled it many times and I really like the feel of it in my hand.

View Quote

$588.00 for the LE model is a smoking deal .
Now tell us who has it at that price ?
Link Posted: 10/5/2016 2:26:03 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I paid $675 OTD for a VP9 LE at a LGS for mine. That was a good deal a couple of months ago.
Link Posted: 10/6/2016 10:18:37 AM EDT
[#9]
[b]
View Quote

http://www.sportsmansoutdoorsuperstore.com/weekly-deals.cfm/sale/hk-vp9-and-vp40-flash-sale-2599

I've purchased from these guys before, GTG
Link Posted: 10/6/2016 11:07:49 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Buds has the LE models for that price as well, free shipping.  I was debating for several days about ordering one and noticed their prices changed daily on the black model but the FDE model stayed at that price.  So I ended up ordering an FDE as the black one was a little higher at the time I ordered.
Link Posted: 10/7/2016 6:42:50 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

Buds has the LE models for that price as well, free shipping.  I was debating for several days about ordering one and noticed their prices changed daily on the black model but the FDE model stayed at that price.  So I ended up ordering an FDE as the black one was a little higher at the time I ordered.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

That's where I plan to buy.  Trying o decide between black and fde.  I've never seen an fde one in person so tough to decide. What do you guys think?   I hope to order today.  
Link Posted: 10/7/2016 6:54:31 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

That guy and his review have been totally discredited. Watch the other online videos where the dirty water test was duplicated and the VP worked fine .
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

"THAT GUY" is a member here.
Link Posted: 10/8/2016 6:35:09 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

And? He isn't above being critiqued.
Link Posted: 10/21/2016 11:25:06 PM EDT
[#14]
I paid $609 for my FDE LE model from Kentucky Gun Company a few months ago. That included free shipping.
Link Posted: 10/21/2016 11:55:39 PM EDT
[#15]
How much were these when they first came out? I remember the attraction to these was the lower price compared to the other HK gun that looks very similar.
Link Posted: 10/22/2016 12:43:08 AM EDT
[#16]
This isn't the first time PSA has run this sale. I picked one up a couple months for the same awesome price. If only additional magazines were available cheaper
Link Posted: 10/22/2016 4:05:50 AM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Yeah, what was with that "OMG HE IS HERE" comment?

I would say to take anything he posts with a serious grain of salt since he is sponsored.  Promote what the cash flow says to and all that.
Link Posted: 10/23/2016 6:47:01 PM EDT
[#18]
Here's another $519 price with free shipping:

Gunbuyer.com
Link Posted: 10/23/2016 11:54:42 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

Gunbuyer.com
View Quote

Not familiar with that site. Anyone here have experience with them?
Link Posted: 10/24/2016 11:06:52 AM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Gunbuyer.com

I bought a couple Walther PPQ's from them earlier this year and had no problems.  Shipped quickly and I used a credit card.
Link Posted: 10/24/2016 1:27:39 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

I bought a couple Walther PPQ's from them earlier this year and had no problems.  Shipped quickly and I used a credit card.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Gunbuyer.com

Good to hear, thanks
Link Posted: 10/24/2016 3:21:38 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

Good to hear, thanks
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Gunbuyer.com

Good to hear, thanks

I had the same experience. GTG.
Link Posted: 10/29/2016 7:56:57 AM EDT
[#23]
This thread is still alive?!?  Back with an update from my first range trip:

I picked up a couple extra mags from another website and took my VP9 to the range last week with some Blaser and and Herter's ammo. I had a couple FTE's with my first mag (Blazer, fwiw) at which point I decided that I should try applying some Slip2000 lube. No issues after that through ~100 rounds. The trigger is pretty good for a stock striker-fired pistol and the pistol was very accurate at 7 yds w/ a Silencerco threaded barrel. Overall I'm very happy with this pistol and waiting for my obsidian to clear so I can try the pistol suppressed.
Link Posted: 11/5/2016 3:46:05 PM EDT
[#24]
New grey color looks like it matches the new TRD Pro cement color.

Link Posted: 11/5/2016 4:56:20 PM EDT
[#25]
They really should replace their endmills more often or face those angled cuts.  Mine came out fine, but I see a lot of slides like the one directly above and it's from chipped or worn endmills & side milling.  

Doesn't affect function or anything, but from a "quality" perspective does them no favors.
Link Posted: 11/5/2016 7:19:42 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

http://hkusa.s3.amazonaws.com/20161101171727/VP9-Grey-Web1.jpg
View Quote
Is that color factory or was done custom?
Link Posted: 11/5/2016 7:25:34 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Factory . The gray VP9 is now on the H&K website .
Link Posted: 11/5/2016 8:07:55 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Well shit...

I guess I now have a need for buying my sixth VP9

...or I could sell one the black ones and fund it that way
Page Handguns » H&K
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top