Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page Handguns » H&K
Site Notices
Posted: 9/7/2016 2:42:43 PM EDT
Wow really impressed with the VP9. It has surpassed all of my expectations and is one of the best purchases I have ever made. If you are on the fence with the VP9, don't hesitate to pull the trigger. It is a long read but hopefully has the information you might be looking for.

looserounds.com Heckler & Koch VP9LE
Link Posted: 9/7/2016 3:33:19 PM EDT
[#1]
Quoted:
Wow really impressed with the VP9. It has surpassed all of my expectations and is one of the best purchases I have ever made. If you are on the fence with the VP9, don't hesitate to pull the trigger. It is a long read but hopefully has the information you might be looking for.

looserounds.com Heckler & Koch VP9LE
View Quote

He's right you know!!
I shoot mine better than any handgun I own or have shot which is the very reason I bought it. This model comes with night sights and 3 mags. I even like the mag release.
Link Posted: 9/7/2016 4:58:28 PM EDT
[#2]
I have the FDE LE model I'm going to pickup from my FFL tomorrow and I can't wait.
Link Posted: 9/9/2016 4:26:34 PM EDT
[#3]
Agree 100% with the OP write up in regards to the trigger reset, aside from that I'm really liking the pistol.
Link Posted: 9/9/2016 5:04:10 PM EDT
[#4]
I just picked up a VP9 LE Tactical from Keely Arms.  I am pretty sure it is about to become my favorite suppressor host.
Link Posted: 9/9/2016 5:29:06 PM EDT
[#5]
Still a lot of hurt from the stalwart Glock fans over the VP9...

Wonder why..
Link Posted: 9/9/2016 6:00:42 PM EDT
[#6]
My VP9LE is my favorite 9mm....of all time.

Damn near perfect.
Link Posted: 9/9/2016 6:30:19 PM EDT
[#7]
I really like my P30SK.

I may consider replacing my G19 with the VP9.

I am concerned, however, about its durability when a YouTube douchebag throws it against a reinforced steel plate.

I don't know any YouTube douchebags, but it is always a concern if one ever got into my house.
Link Posted: 9/9/2016 11:07:09 PM EDT
[#8]
I haven't seen this video.

Edit:  What a waste of time.  Who can I speak to for a refund on my time?
Link Posted: 9/11/2016 12:57:55 AM EDT
[#9]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I haven't seen this video.

Edit:  What a waste of time.  Who can I speak to for a refund on my time?
View Quote

Eotech??
Link Posted: 9/17/2016 5:24:38 PM EDT
[#10]
Before I leave the house each day, or head to the range with my VP, I throw it as hard as I can at a concrete wall several times, then drive my truck over it a couple dozen times.  I then pack it with a gritty sandy mud and stick it in a cooler of ice...
Just in case I have to use it that day.
Link Posted: 9/17/2016 6:28:12 PM EDT
[#11]
I am a die hard Glock fan boy and picked up a VP9 tactical last week to see what all the fuss is about. I have to say that HK did an incredible job with this pistol. It's far more accurate than I am and the ergos are amazing. I won't be selling any of my Glocks but they will be seeing a lot more time in the safe. If HK comes out with a VP9SK, I'll definitely be getting one!
Link Posted: 9/18/2016 7:36:45 PM EDT
[#12]
VP9 is a phenomenal shooter.  I'd like to see a compact model, but hate the flaired finger groove at the base of the grip.  It kicks my pinky finger out.  I just took my tactical model out and shot one hole groups.
Page Handguns » H&K
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top