Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page Handguns » H&K
Posted: 8/13/2016 5:27:31 PM EDT
I am looking at a used USP 45CT (Date code BB). Now for the questions:

Is there a difference in the newer models? (Trigger, etc.)

Is the full size USP version the preferred choice?

Should I get the HK45 CT instead?

It will be a range toy and I have other brand full size 45's, so I thought the CT would be a nice choice.

It looks like the USP CT has been discontinued.
Link Posted: 8/15/2016 7:39:03 PM EDT
[#1]
I have wanted one along with a HK45CT for a while. As far as I know, neither one has the match trigger, but that can be added. I don't know what other differences there are from the USP CT and the HK45CT.... which is probably why I want both. If they are anything like my USP45 tactical, you can not go wrong. How's the price? If it's low enough, go for it!
Link Posted: 8/15/2016 10:03:16 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I have wanted one along with a HK45CT for a while. As far as I know, neither one has the match trigger, but that can be added. I don't know what other differences there are from the USP CT and the HK45CT.... which is probably why I want both. If they are anything like my USP45 tactical, you can not go wrong. How's the price? If it's low enough, go for it!
View Quote

Thanks for the reply!

It was basically new, so I went ahead and purchased it for $800. I'm sure it will become a favorite.
Link Posted: 8/16/2016 7:18:56 AM EDT
[#3]
I have the 45ct and I will say that when compared to the USP Tactical the USP is usually the favored one as it has a better trigger. I hate the proprietary light rail BS that requires an adapter of the older guns and that was one of the main reasons why I went with the CT. You can't go wrong with either IMHO.
Page Handguns » H&K
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top