Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page Handguns » H&K
Site Notices
Posted: 5/21/2016 8:36:05 PM EDT
So I've heard HK is supposed to be releasing a mag extension, but haven't seen any pics. Meanwhile what are folks doing in the interim? I read that the Pearce Grip pinky extension for the Glock 26 works, you just have drill out the propper detent hole. Gave it a try and it seems to work really well. You'll need to dremel in a couple of spots on the extension for the best fit. Totally changes the feel of the pistol. I'll get pics up in a minute.

[/URL][/img]
Link Posted: 5/21/2016 9:47:36 PM EDT
[#1]
It's supposed to be out this month. Some people have filed down a P2000sk grip to make one. I'm waiting on the real deal.
Link Posted: 5/24/2016 12:08:05 PM EDT
[#2]
I want an extension for a 15rd magazine. The flush mag included is perfect for carry. If i need to reload, I would like a 15rd P30/VP9 magazine with 15 rds and an extension piece.
Link Posted: 5/24/2016 8:25:13 PM EDT
[#3]
I've been using a P2000 mag with an Xgrip spacer for the P2000SK, with slightly sanded edges.

Anxiously awaiting the new one from HK.
Link Posted: 5/25/2016 4:56:24 PM EDT
[#5]

Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Note that isn't made by HK. I'm waiting on the HK one.

Link Posted: 5/27/2016 7:24:48 PM EDT
[#6]
Never said it was. If you want one made by HK keep on waiting.
Link Posted: 5/28/2016 3:17:45 AM EDT
[#7]
I picked up a couple from HK Parts. Seem to be well made, metal not plastic. Simple slide on install.  Will see how they hold up.

Sir James...
Link Posted: 5/28/2016 6:43:51 PM EDT
[#8]
HK Parts did a great job on these extensions!

I received one today for my P30Sk and it fits perfectly and looks great! These are machined very nicely and well finished and anodized.

To be honest, I did not really feel that I needed one on the pistol. It is the first small pistol that my hanging pinky did not bother me. It seems to work fine and comfortable with the pinky tucked under the magazine. but, I wanted to try one to see if it was better with the extension. It does feel a little better with the extension. My chubby gorilla fingers seem a bit crowded, though.

I will probably buy a +1 extension for it when they are available.

I would recommend one of these if you have a problem with your pinky dangling.        

Link Posted: 5/30/2016 3:35:45 PM EDT
[#9]
Thanks Jakpro. Looks good. Mine should be here tomorrow. I can't wait to try it.
Link Posted: 6/5/2016 4:37:27 PM EDT
[#10]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
HK Parts did a great job on these extensions!I received one today for my P30Sk and it fits perfectly and looks great! These are machined very nicely and well finished and anodized.To be honest, I did not really feel that I needed one on the pistol. It is the first small pistol that my hanging pinky did not bother me. It seems to work fine and comfortable with the pinky tucked under the magazine. but, I wanted to try one to see if it was better with the extension. It does feel a little better with the extension. My chubby gorilla fingers seem a bit crowded, though.I will probably buy a +1 extension for it when they are available.I would recommend one of these if you have a problem with your pinky dangling.          
View Quote

They look like they are made by Taylor Freelance.  Either that or someone copied Taylor's work perfectly.

He doesn't have them listed on his HK page, but the other added capacity extensions he makes for HK mags are competition pieces.

http://taylorfreelance.com/shopping/index.php?main_page=index&cPath=13&zenid=7s7jnrf8uqckg57lme6khlbe97
Page Handguns » H&K
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top