Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page Handguns » H&K
Posted: 5/18/2016 1:16:28 PM EDT
Anyone having a .40 should really look into the 357 Sig Barrels that RCM makes. Direct replacements and extremely accurate.
Link Posted: 5/18/2016 1:59:18 PM EDT
[#1]
Link?
Link Posted: 5/19/2016 3:12:42 PM EDT
[#2]
I am pretty sure you can only order through HKParts.net now. I have used parts for other HK stuff in multiple projects in the past. Their stuff is GTG. My gunsmith has used thier actions for different long range builds and I have liked what I have seen.
http://www.hkparts.net/shop/pc/USP-Compact-40-To-357-Sig-Caliber-Conversion-Barrel-198p17747.htm
Link Posted: 5/20/2016 11:43:47 AM EDT
[#3]
Seems like a fun thing to do, $240 basically gets you a new gun.  I don't see myself doing it as I don't have a .40 USPc anymore and even if I did, I've got so much .40 laying around there's no way I could bring myself to buy some .357 Sig just for fun.  But it still seems to be a cool idea nonetheless.
Link Posted: 5/20/2016 6:32:58 PM EDT
[#4]

Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

Seems like a fun thing to do, $240 basically gets you a new gun.  I don't see myself doing it as I don't have a .40 USPc anymore and even if I did, I've got so much .40 laying around there's no way I could bring myself to buy some .357 Sig just for fun.  But it still seems to be a cool idea nonetheless.
View Quote
Yes for that price my 357 sig ammo is safe.
Link Posted: 5/21/2016 12:02:42 AM EDT
[#5]
I'd be on it like a fat kid on cake if they made one for a p30l threaded.
Page Handguns » H&K
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top