Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page Handguns » H&K
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 5/4/2016 3:19:16 PM EDT
[#1]
Picked it up at lunch....trying hard to be objective and not have new gun syndrome but hot shit it feels good in the hand.

Trigger is sweet too.

Should get some rounds down range on Saturday morning.
Link Posted: 5/4/2016 3:21:09 PM EDT
[#2]

Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

Picked it up at lunch....trying hard to be objective and not have new gun syndrome but hot shit it feels good in the hand.

Trigger is sweet too.

View Quote
It and the P30 are by far the two best feeling handgun grips I've ever used.

Welcome to the VP9 club
Link Posted: 5/4/2016 3:26:11 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:

Trigger is sweet too.

View Quote
please be sure to post a range report.  I always liked yours from the TRP.  

Link Posted: 5/4/2016 3:27:53 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Trigger is sweet too.

Good call.

I'll do a running report on it.
Link Posted: 5/4/2016 4:06:53 PM EDT
[#5]
Picking mine up after work today.
Link Posted: 5/4/2016 4:14:57 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

Might take the boat to work tomorrow.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

New P30sk and new VP9 ? Op we're going to change your name to Lucky !...Hope your not flooding up there.

Might take the boat to work tomorrow.

Good Luck and hope y'all made it. We got through down here by the swamp.
Link Posted: 5/5/2016 1:14:48 PM EDT
[#7]
I still need to go pick mine up and most likely wont be until tomorrow before I can pick it up.
Link Posted: 5/5/2016 6:00:18 PM EDT
[#8]
Mine's arriving tomorrow.  Just ordered extra mags from Lanbos.  Ordered a Safariland 7378 holster from LA police gear.

I'm a Glock guy and this will be my first HK pistol.   I'm figuring I'll either love it or hate it.  I don't see much middle ground.  But it'll all come down to how I shoot it.
Link Posted: 5/5/2016 6:52:03 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
Mine's arriving tomorrow.  Just ordered extra mags from Lanbos.  Ordered a Safariland 7378 holster from LA police gear.

I'm a Glock guy and this will be my first HK pistol.   I'm figuring I'll either love it or hate it.  I don't see much middle ground.  But it'll all come down to how I shoot it.
View Quote
Get an M&P and a P320 to complete the circle of jimmy rustling
Link Posted: 5/6/2016 3:19:39 AM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:

View Quote
That is the cheapest I have saw mags for these before. ($35) I am going to need to pick some up.

Link Posted: 5/6/2016 3:37:58 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
That is the cheapest I have saw mags for these before. ($35) I am going to need to pick some up.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Shipping is 10 dollars though, and by ground
Link Posted: 5/15/2016 4:21:49 AM EDT
[#12]
Mine arrives on Tuesday....
Link Posted: 5/15/2016 8:21:55 AM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Shipping is $5... by Post Office.

I just bought one for $39.61 total cost.
Link Posted: 5/15/2016 3:57:03 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Where, to NY?

Link Posted: 5/15/2016 4:01:25 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Just ordered 2 myself, $75 shipped!  Thanks for the post!
Link Posted: 5/16/2016 12:34:04 PM EDT
[#16]

Where, to NY?

View Quote

Yes.

Does it make a difference?  I just assumed they charged $5 to mail any packages of that weight.

Guess I got lucky with shipping then.

;)

Link Posted: 5/16/2016 6:14:28 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

Yes.
Does it make a difference?  I just assumed they charged $5 to mail any packages of that weight.
;)

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Where, to NY?

Yes.
;)

Not my intention to be a dick. Are you a LEO with special privileges to get the 15 capacity? Honestly I don't care if you are but the purpose of my question is to find out if this company is playing both sides. I don't want to spend my money on a company that has no compunctions that some people are more equal than others. Either they sell 15 round mags to everyone or they say FU and tell you that you get what the commoners get, 10 round mags for everyone.
Link Posted: 5/16/2016 8:38:15 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
Not my intention to be a dick. Are you a LEO with special privileges to get the 15 capacity? Honestly I don't care if you are but the purpose of my question is to find out if this company is playing both sides. I don't want to spend my money on a company that has no compunctions that some people are more equal than others. Either they sell 15 round mags to everyone or they say FU and tell you that you get what the commoners get, 10 round mags for everyone.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Where, to NY?

Yes.
;)

Not to rudely interject myself, but FWIW, I ordered two 15rd mags after seeing the posts on this page and I just picked the 15rd mags on the site and clicked order. No LEO status or otherwise... I picked the USPS shipping method and for $75.03 they'll be sent to my door.

What is/was your problem with getting 15rd mags? You did click the correct item link, right?
Link Posted: 5/16/2016 8:45:26 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

Not to rudely interject myself, but FWIW, I ordered two 15rd mags after seeing the posts on this page and I just picked the 15rd mags on the site and clicked order. No LEO status or otherwise... I picked the USPS shipping method and for $75.03 they'll be sent to my door.

What is/was your problem with getting 15rd mags? You did click the correct item link, right?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Where, to NY?

Yes.
;)

I think what I typed out is clear cut enough.
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Page Handguns » H&K
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top