Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page Handguns » H&K
Posted: 1/27/2016 1:47:25 PM EDT
I have an HK Marked UTL MKII light for the USP and USP Compact.
Is there any collectors value to this light?
I was thinking of putting it on the EE but cant locate much info about it.
i know there are many newer LED lights out there but i was wondering if there is a market for HK collectors?
Thanks
Link Posted: 1/27/2016 1:57:18 PM EDT
[#1]
There always seem to be people looking for UTLs.

Is yours HK marked?
Link Posted: 1/27/2016 2:12:51 PM EDT
[#2]
Yes its in a Pelican case and the case says UTL MKII by HK/Insight.
It has an HK Operators manual and the light itself is marked "HK Universal Tactical Light MKII"
Link Posted: 1/27/2016 2:27:26 PM EDT
[#3]
you can sell it to me
Link Posted: 1/27/2016 2:29:06 PM EDT
[#4]
Well I could but this isn't a sale thread or the EE and i have zero idea of the value.
That's what I'm trying to figure out
Link Posted: 1/27/2016 2:38:41 PM EDT
[#5]
My pricing info is years old but I always saw them selling for between $150 and $200 depending on condition and if they were HK marked.
Link Posted: 1/27/2016 4:26:42 PM EDT
[#6]
I converted both of mine to LED. I don't know if the upgrade kits are still available.
Link Posted: 1/27/2016 4:45:05 PM EDT
[#7]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I converted both of mine to LED. I don't know if the upgrade kits are still available.
View Quote

The upgrade kits are no longer made and I have not seen an uninstalled kit come up for sale in quite a while.
Link Posted: 1/27/2016 10:34:02 PM EDT
[#8]
A quick search looks like they are going for between $100-200.
Link Posted: 1/28/2016 10:52:26 AM EDT
[#9]
To convert it to LED, you have to buy the entire assembly of that other brand LED light (don't recall the model numbers off hand) and swap the LED head assembly. Then put the incandescent head on the new light and sell it. That's how I did mine.
Link Posted: 1/28/2016 12:03:47 PM EDT
[#10]
Thanks for the help, I put it up in the EE.
Page Handguns » H&K
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top