Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page Handguns » H&K
Posted: 1/23/2016 6:39:09 PM EDT
I have searched for a while here and over at HKPro and also google, but have not found what I am looking for.

Does anyone actually know of a holster that will accept a USP 45 Tactical with a surefire X300U? I have found a Safariland holster for the USP 45 with that light, but I need to know if the longer barrel and thread protector would fit. I called CS at Safariland, but they were unable to tell me for sure.

Just curious if anyone here has tried anything or knows of any other options. I have a 6004 rig for when I don't have the light mounted and it clears the sights and thread protector just fine.

I appreciate any help or opinions. Thanks.
Link Posted: 1/23/2016 10:34:58 PM EDT
[#1]
Call Ron Garrett, over at GARRETT industries, top notch kit, Google search them. Friend of mine, can make you a custom rig leather lined kaydex. Tell him Wes sent ya. Happy new year.
Link Posted: 1/24/2016 2:49:59 AM EDT
[#2]
try---- off the grid concepts, they have a pretty good selection of options
Link Posted: 1/25/2016 5:13:04 PM EDT
[#3]
Raven Concealment
Link Posted: 2/18/2016 8:32:45 PM EDT
[#4]
I figured I would update this since I found a solution that works for me. I picked up a Safariland holster for the USP with various lights. It works with the tactical without the thread protector. I took a heat gun to the bottom and opened it up a little, then replaced the thick black plastic spacer in the bottom with a piece of hard vacuum line so that it would clear the thread protector. I actually ended up with two of the same holsters so one is for sale in the EE, but I am quite happy with how it turned out.

I may still eventually pick up a Raven concealment holster because I love the quality and feel it would make a better range holster and for carry with a jacket.

Thanks for the tips.
Page Handguns » H&K
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top