Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page Handguns » H&K
Posted: 8/21/2015 3:03:46 PM EDT
Greetings. My first real post on this board.

I just picked up a P30SK today and was wondering if I can use the Trijicon sights marketed specifically for the P30 and P30L? I figured if the SK was compatible, it would be noted on their website. Last time I checked, the SK wasn't mentioned.

I've seen it possible on other message boards, but also read a review on Amazon where they said it wasn't compatible.

Any help is much appreciated.
Link Posted: 8/21/2015 4:00:53 PM EDT
[#1]

Quoted:

Greetings. My first real post on this board.
I just picked up a P30SK today and was wondering if I can use the Trijicon sights marketed specifically for the P30 and P30L? I figured if the SK was compatible, it would be noted on their website. Last time I checked, the SK wasn't mentioned.
I've seen it possible on other message boards, but also read a review on Amazon where they said it wasn't compatible.

Any help is much appreciated.
View Quote
I just checked on the HKPRO forum.  It uses the same sights as the normal P30 so any that fit the P30 should be g2g

ETA

Link: http://www.hkpro.com/forum/hk-handgun-talk/219351-p30sk-sights.html

Link Posted: 8/21/2015 4:30:35 PM EDT
[#2]
Sweet. I read on amazon that the front sight doesn't fit etc. Thanks for that!
Page Handguns » H&K
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top