Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page Handguns » H&K
Site Notices
Posted: 7/29/2015 9:28:42 AM EDT
Hey guys I just ordered a Safariland 577 GLS for my VP9 on Safariland's website, and when I went looking for mag pouches, they have nothing specific to the P30/VP9.  

Do you guys have a good source/brand that you like for these things?  I'm looking for kydex or leather, and single and double mag holders.

Thanks in advance.

Link Posted: 7/29/2015 12:16:37 PM EDT
[#1]
Do they have mag pouches for USP Compact 9/40 magazines?  The USPc mags are a bit shorter but have the same outside dimensions as P30/VP9 mags, so they will fit in the same pouches.
Link Posted: 7/29/2015 1:50:22 PM EDT
[#2]
Any pouch that fits BHP mags will also hold VP9 mags .
Link Posted: 7/29/2015 1:59:51 PM EDT
[#3]

Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

Do they have mag pouches for USP Compact 9/40 magazines?  The USPc mags are a bit shorter but have the same outside dimensions as P30/VP9 mags, so they will fit in the same pouches.
View Quote
Yep.

Thanks for both replies.

Link Posted: 7/29/2015 3:44:06 PM EDT
[#4]
These are my favorite.  Low profile, sturdy, holds mags securely.

Custom Carry Concepts
Link Posted: 7/31/2015 5:50:14 PM EDT
[#5]
I'm a big fan of Comp-Tac's mag holsters.  Lots of variations available but I stick with the non-Tec lock single and doubles.  Not the cheapest out there but they work well, hug pretty close to the body, and are super easy to get on/off.
Link Posted: 8/7/2015 10:03:42 AM EDT
[#6]
Page Handguns » H&K
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top