Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page Handguns » H&K
Posted: 7/10/2015 3:43:18 PM EDT
Here's a thread from HKPro that might be of some use to those who own a VP9 and are looking for a smoother takeup:

http://www.hkpro.com/forum/hk-handgun-talk/219658-improved-my-vp9-trigger-pull-dramatically.html

I did this today, and the results are pretty dramatic in a good way.
Link Posted: 7/10/2015 5:03:58 PM EDT
[#1]
Quoted:
Here's a thread from HKPro that might be of some use to those who own a VP9 and are looking for a smoother takeup:

http://www.hkpro.com/forum/hk-handgun-talk/219658-improved-my-vp9-trigger-pull-dramatically.html

I did this today, and the results are pretty dramatic in a good way.
View Quote

Some jerk posted on page 6 of that thread.  
Link Posted: 7/11/2015 11:02:54 PM EDT
[#2]
I have been scared to try it.

I did put the 3.5# trigger springs in mine and it is lovely.
Link Posted: 7/11/2015 11:20:34 PM EDT
[#3]
I don't have a hump, but it's a bit gritty. I've been trying to figure out why and at first thought it was the FP safety. But now I'm thinking te trigger bar is rubbing the slide catch. The right side slide catch lever moves with the trigger pull.
Link Posted: 7/16/2015 5:44:23 PM EDT
[#4]
Took it out yesterday, and it works like a charm. I feel like my groups shrunk a bit as a result.
Link Posted: 7/17/2015 12:52:12 PM EDT
[#5]
Can someone better describe the "hump".  I've been pulling the triggers on both of my VP9s, and I feel a slightly more take up before the break.
Link Posted: 7/17/2015 2:28:42 PM EDT
[#6]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Can someone better describe the "hump".  I've been pulling the triggers on both of my VP9s, and I feel a slightly more take up before the break.
View Quote

It feels like grit or resistance in the middle of the pre-travel part of the stroke.
Link Posted: 7/17/2015 3:24:18 PM EDT
[#7]
Mine has the grit also , I will take a look at this.

thanks

Page Handguns » H&K
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top