Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page Handguns » H&K
Posted: 7/8/2015 4:55:55 PM EDT
so here's my issue, searched and searched for a kydex iwb for my newly aquired HK USPC 45 le model, with out a 8-10 week lead time, well i found a company, got the wrong holster, no big it happens, but he doesn't have the uspc mold for the 45, he had the one for the 40/9, which from what im reading is about 1/4'' shorter than the 45 barrel, thinking i might have him just make one off the 9/40 and maybe openit up a but at the muzzle end, does anyone have a usp 9/40 they might be willing to measurefrom the trigger guard to the end of the pistol, i would imagine thats where the difference is? hk's website just says the 45 barrel is 3.78 vs 3.58 on the 9/40

or if anyone knows where to get a uspc45 mold/training gun to make a holster from, that would also be good
Link Posted: 7/8/2015 5:43:12 PM EDT
[#1]
It's right at 2.00" from the shallowest portion of the front of the trigger guard to the front face of the slide on my USPc .40.
Link Posted: 7/8/2015 6:22:00 PM EDT
[#2]
Copy that, thanks

Just to clarify, when you say shallowest, um guessing you measured from the top or bottom of the trigger guard? Not the middle as that would be the deepest?
Link Posted: 7/8/2015 6:45:18 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Copy that, thanks

Just to clarify, when you say shallowest, um guessing you measured from the top or bottom of the trigger guard? Not the middle as that would be the deepest?
View Quote

Sorry, poor phrasing. Yes, the middle of the front of the trigger guard. The thinnest spot.
Link Posted: 7/8/2015 7:20:57 PM EDT
[#4]
thanks, i found a place that makes a mold of it, but no one has one in stock
Link Posted: 7/9/2015 6:20:11 AM EDT
[#5]
measured mine, measueds right at just shy of 2.25, makes sense, the 45 barrel is .200 longer, seems pretty dumb that not many people make a holster for the 45c usp
Page Handguns » H&K
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top