Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page Handguns » H&K
Posted: 5/19/2015 10:39:01 PM EDT
I do like the trigger on the P30 but it does have a bit more play than I like.  Is there anything I can do to make it like the USP?  My USP trigger is perfect and if I could make it match the USP that would be awesome.  Any recommendations?  Thanks guys
Link Posted: 5/20/2015 2:35:51 AM EDT
[#1]
Gray guns reset carry package.  It's $$$ but makes the P30 into the best handgun there is imho.
Link Posted: 5/20/2015 7:54:34 AM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Gray guns reset carry package.  It's $$$ but makes the P30 into the best handgun there is imho.
View Quote

Thank you.  Have you had it done?  If so, how big of a difference did it make?
Link Posted: 5/20/2015 11:01:50 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I've had it done on most of my P30S/P30LS handguns.  I think it makes a big difference, but I shoot a lot so it might not be worth it for some.  Experienced shooters will see a big decrease in split times that are not possible with a stock P30; mine hover around .15.

This is with the heavy TRS as I carry cocked and locked and like the extremely positive reset.  This however does add a little weight to the trigger pull.  Although, now that the V4 "medium" TRS is available this is probably a better option.  I didn't like the stock TRS in single action, felt to spongey.  It's just fine though if you're going to carry hammer down.

I sent mine in 2/3 at a time to save on shipping, which is expensive (next day air).  If you do have it done, have them replace the sights (I like Heinie) and have them remove the trigger trough.
Link Posted: 5/21/2015 7:19:16 PM EDT
[#4]
Sell the P30 and keep the USP. Jokes aside, the P30 is still a good pistol and I would recommend giving the LEM a try; many people swear by those triggers.
Link Posted: 5/21/2015 8:01:59 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
Sell the P30 and keep the USP. Jokes aside, the P30 is still a good pistol and I would recommend giving the LEM a try; many people swear by those triggers.
View Quote

I love the P30 just as much as my USP.  I did have the LEM trigger in a USP compact but was not a fan of it.  Sold that to buy my current full size USP.
Link Posted: 5/21/2015 8:02:46 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

I've had it done on most of my P30S/P30LS handguns.  I think it makes a big difference, but I shoot a lot so it might not be worth it for some.  Experienced shooters will see a big decrease in split times that are not possible with a stock P30; mine hover around .15.

This is with the heavy TRS as I carry cocked and locked and like the extremely positive reset.  This however does add a little weight to the trigger pull.  Although, now that the V4 "medium" TRS is available this is probably a better option.  I didn't like the stock TRS in single action, felt to spongey.  It's just fine though if you're going to carry hammer down.

I sent mine in 2/3 at a time to save on shipping, which is expensive (next day air).  If you do have it done, have them replace the sights (I like Heinie) and have them remove the trigger trough.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Thanks for the info.  I will be giving them a call in the near future.
Page Handguns » H&K
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top