Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page Handguns » H&K
Posted: 5/15/2015 3:36:00 PM EDT
Sold my Sig MK25 to my friend who's been wanting it, and got a USP Tactical 9.....got the LE package with night sights and 3 mags.

Excited to shoot it tomorrow with my Gemtech GM-9 and some 147gr Emcon suppressor specific ammo.

Link Posted: 5/15/2015 4:08:16 PM EDT
[#1]
Quoted:
Sold my Sig MK25 to my friend who's been wanting it, and got a USP Tactical 9.....got the LE package with night sights and 3 mags.

Excited to shoot it tomorrow with my Gemtech GM-9 and some 147gr Emcon suppressor specific ammo.

https://farm8.staticflickr.com/7679/17071219514_dfe01e14dd_o.jpg
View Quote

Flippin' sweet.  I see the overtravel stop on the trigger, does it have the match trigger?
Link Posted: 5/15/2015 4:10:17 PM EDT
[#2]
Awesome. Let us know how it shoots.  I've been lusting over once since they were released this year but the funds haven't been available yet.
Link Posted: 5/15/2015 4:27:19 PM EDT
[#3]
Match trigger?

When did they start making legit USP 9 Tacticals?

Link Posted: 5/15/2015 4:33:05 PM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

Flippin' sweet.  I see the overtravel stop on the trigger, does it have the match trigger?
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

https://farm8.staticflickr.com/7679/17071219514_dfe01e14dd_o.jpg

Yup. Match trigger, o-ring barrel. Same as the USP 45 Tactical. They started making them this year.
Link Posted: 5/15/2015 4:35:19 PM EDT
[#5]
Very Nice!
Link Posted: 5/15/2015 8:55:57 PM EDT
[#6]
Here she is with my other HKs -

20150515_195928_001-1 by The One and Only "B"!, on Flickr
Link Posted: 5/15/2015 8:57:21 PM EDT
[#7]
Sweet pick up.  So much win in that pic
Link Posted: 5/15/2015 10:34:46 PM EDT
[#8]
AI,
I spent about an hour in the
Silencerco booth in Nashville,
last month, getting the low down
for my first suppressor to go on
my .45 USPT. He suggested an
Osprey K for it & some of my
PCC's.

How do you like yours?
Would you buy something else
now that you have tried that one?

Thanks!

John
Link Posted: 5/15/2015 10:38:54 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
AI,
PCC's.

How do you like yours?

Thanks!

John
View Quote

Honestly, if I could do it again, I'd get the Silencerco Octane 45 HD. Why?

Uses the same pistons as the Osprey, but is user serviceable and is round.

The eccentric shape of the Osprey keeps it from working with tac lights on certain guns, and you can't bury the suppressor in the hand guards of a rifle, like some do with their 9mm ARs.

The Osprey is amazing and super quiet......but the shape makes is less versatile than a round suppressor. ......and despite what others say, you still need suppressor sights if you wanna be able to aim over an Osprey.

I also don't recommend the K models. They're not as quiet as the full size models.
Link Posted: 5/16/2015 7:37:49 AM EDT
[#10]
I was looking hard the
Octane for the reasons
you listed, before I talked
to that rep. I think I will go
the Octane.

Thanks for you input.

John

Quoted:

The eccentric shape of the Osprey keeps it from working with tac lights on certain guns, and you can't bury the suppressor in the hand guards of a rifle, like some do with their 9mm ARs.

The Osprey is amazing and super quiet......but the shape makes is less versatile than a round suppressor. ......and despite what others say, you still need suppressor sights if you wanna be able to aim over an Osprey.

I also don't recommend the K models. They're not as quiet as the full size models.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
AI,
PCC's.

How do you like yours?

Thanks!

John

Link Posted: 5/16/2015 7:39:07 AM EDT
[#11]
Link Posted: 5/16/2015 9:49:33 AM EDT
[#12]
Model number?
Link Posted: 5/16/2015 10:42:13 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
Model number?
View Quote

709001TLE-A5

Cheapest I've found it is here, which is where I bought mine.

http://www.topgunsupply.com/h-k-usp-tactical-9mm-da-sa-adjustable-night-sights-3-mags.html
Link Posted: 5/16/2015 11:08:59 PM EDT
[#14]
Needs moar jet funnel.

Link Posted: 5/17/2015 12:25:31 AM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
Here she is with my other HKs -

<a href="https://flic.kr/p/sWcmQ9" target="_blank">https://c1.staticflickr.com/9/8854/17678583056_53cf3f7533_o.jpg</a>20150515_195928_001-1 by The One and Only "B"!, on Flickr
View Quote

That USP Tac 9 is a dead sexy bitch with the can on it. I've always loved how the finish looks on new HKs, just the right spot between matte and reflective.
Link Posted: 5/17/2015 10:27:28 AM EDT
[#16]
Pardon my ignorance, but do all USP models require an adapter for non hk lights such as a tlr-1?

Sweet pistol. I've been looking at HK's lately, and the 9mm USP-tac has me intrigued.
Link Posted: 5/17/2015 11:16:57 AM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
Pardon my ignorance, but do all USP models require an adapter for non hk lights such as a tlr-1?

Sweet pistol. I've been looking at HK's lately, and the 9mm USP-tac has me intrigued.
View Quote

All USP models do indeed require an adapter for Non-HK specific lights.

I highly recommend the USP 9mm Tactical. Lots of bang for your buck.
Link Posted: 5/17/2015 6:37:21 PM EDT
[#18]
Nice pick-up.

I'm jealous.  The TACs are awesome
Link Posted: 6/12/2015 4:43:44 PM EDT
[#19]
So do you still like it?  How did it shoot with the gm-9?
Link Posted: 6/12/2015 11:47:28 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

To be fair I think Streamlight has a TLR-3 or-4 that will work with the USP w/o a specific rail mounted adapter just a different "key" as they say.
Link Posted: 6/22/2015 9:22:26 AM EDT
[#21]
So I bit on one of these.  Haven't had a chance to get to the range yet, but the sights are bothering me.  Out of the box, the adj rear sight was cranked to the left almost as far as it can go.  Has anyone here had to send their new pistol in to HK to have the sights re-aligned?
Link Posted: 6/24/2015 8:48:00 PM EDT
[#22]
Very nice! I am trying to cut back on the USP addiction of late, but I really NEED a .45ACP USP Tactical.

My new USP from last week. 1993 V3 USP, one of the first 9mm USPs made. It has land & grove rifling and a full steel hammer, no rubber.

Link Posted: 6/24/2015 9:05:23 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

To be fair I think Streamlight has a TLR-3 or-4 that will work with the USP w/o a specific rail mounted adapter just a different "key" as they say.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

You can use a UTL with LED upgrade or a Streamlight to direct mount.

Example:

Link Posted: 6/30/2015 2:41:50 AM EDT
[#24]
I just had my dealer order me one. Came in today and i was supprised to find it had night sites and came with 3 mags. :)
Link Posted: 7/1/2015 9:30:35 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
I just had my dealer order me one. Came in today and i was supprised to find it had night sites and came with 3 mags. :)
View Quote

What did it cost??
Link Posted: 7/7/2015 4:00:31 AM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

What did it cost??
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

What did it cost??

I paid $1200 for it.
Link Posted: 7/7/2015 9:46:04 AM EDT
[#27]
Very interested in a range report if possible.  Short & sweet is fine.  Thinking of picking one up myself.
Page Handguns » H&K
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top