Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page Handguns » H&K
Site Notices
Page / 3
Link Posted: 4/5/2015 4:12:25 PM EDT
[#1]
Another reason why I will NEVER order from PSA........how is this company still in business.......horrible, this should be posted in GD
Link Posted: 4/5/2015 4:26:46 PM EDT
[#2]

Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

Another reason why I will NEVER order from PSA........how is this company still in business.......horrible, this should be posted in GD
View Quote

I told him you sent me a package with 6360-295-411 and inside was a used 6360-91-411 holster, 2 day me the correct one that I paid for and i'll just send back the wrong one. Emery, remember that name everytime I get him on the phone it is worthless help tells me it cost us upward of $10 to $12 to make the return RMA label you have to return it first then if you get it in our warehouse in time we can might have some stock left and can send you the correct one. So I just ordered another one, called Bank Of America and told them what is going on if they don't credit me for the first one they will just reverse it, but holy shit I can see if it was just me....we are all getting used HK USP 40 holsters?
Link Posted: 4/5/2015 5:32:06 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
See I didn't notice all of this when I first started just practicing drawing with it, but after further looking at it...kinda fucked up can't wait to see what the new one they sending me looks like. Don't get me wrong if they send me a not used version of this I would use it because it does fit it perfectly, just like I said the little wings on back of slide if they had the inserts instead it would slide right in.http://www.djdig.com/safariland/safariland_6360_91_411_hk_ups_40_001.jpg
http://www.djdig.com/safariland/safariland_6360_91_411_hk_ups_40_002.jpg
http://www.djdig.com/safariland/safariland_6360_91_411_hk_ups_40_003.jpg
http://www.djdig.com/safariland/safariland_6360_91_411_hk_ups_40_004.jpg

View Quote

Yea that one is definitely more worn than mine, and I was just about to praise PSA.

Had some really good deals on their site, but this definitely makes me question their integrity.

May work out for me this time because the holster can be used for 3 different pistols.

Selling a used USP 40 holster labeled as a new P30 holster is about as deceiving as it gets.
Link Posted: 4/5/2015 7:20:18 PM EDT
[#4]
I kept the holster only because I have a gun that fits and $30 is no big deal, if it had been for any more than
that I would have asked for a refund.  That being said, if this is how they do business this will be my first and
last transaction with them.  If they had listed them as used I would be a bit more understanding.
Link Posted: 4/6/2015 1:13:27 AM EDT
[#5]
I had ONE transaction with PSA and it was the worst experience ever.........this only makes me thankful it was only once.........really this should be posted in the GD, they have people who defend them and others who Have nothing but negatives to say.....this is about as BAD as it gets, selling used holsters marked as new and they are not even the holsters listed.........unbelievable.
Link Posted: 4/6/2015 1:25:19 AM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 4/11/2015 6:24:01 PM EDT
[#7]
Okay I am pissed now, for the 2nd time I got an even worse used wrong holster. I work 7 and 7 when I get home Wed. I am calling Safariland and asking why a retailer is selling me what is supposed to be the part number for a P30 holster and I am getting used wrong holsters.

http://www.ar15.com/forums/t_2_301/206481_.html&page=443&anc=2637673#i2637673
Link Posted: 4/11/2015 10:49:20 PM EDT
[#8]
I got my replacement holster, still wrong one just like firdt order I returned its for a usp 40 as marked on holster not the hk p30 as my order states and as it is marked on safariland packaging and it is extremely used for a supposed brand new holster. At least the retention system works on this one.
Link Posted: 4/15/2015 6:01:52 PM EDT
[#9]
I called safariland they are shipping me a VP9 (right hand without light) holster for free, and having me ship them the PSA holster and they have a rep contacting them now about this situation.

Link Posted: 4/15/2015 6:42:09 PM EDT
[#10]
Just got my confirmation email from safariland on them shipping me a VP9 ALS holster they said the ones they are selling us were made 17th week of 2009.
Link Posted: 4/15/2015 10:03:53 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
Just got my confirmation email from safariland on them shipping me a VP9 ALS holster they said the ones they are selling us were made 17th week of 2009.
View Quote

I have been watching this unfold. I might try to contact safariland as well. Hope you warned them others have been sold the wrong holsters, and may be calling.
Link Posted: 4/15/2015 11:03:05 PM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:
I have been watching this unfold. I might try to contact safariland as well. Hope you warned them others have been sold the wrong holsters, and may be calling.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

I gave him the link to this thread, they already shipped out a new holster and said their SC rep is going to PSA to solve this. I have a fedex label to ship them the 2 used holster, from my photo's he even told me the last time they made those is 2009 and he said there is NO way they would ever ship out used holsters, and that those holster have to had been put in those bags used, etc...

Link Posted: 4/16/2015 1:18:20 AM EDT
[#13]
SO I just read the label where this holster is going to that they want me to mail in.

Armor Forensics

13386 International Parkway

Jacksonville, FL 32218

Can you say PSA might be in trouble?
Link Posted: 4/16/2015 6:39:23 AM EDT
[#14]
PSA had a bunch of police trade in USP .40s a little while back. I wonder if they got a bunch of the accompanying holsters as well. It's not inconceivable that the agency replaced the USP .40s with P30s and the old holsters were out in the new holsters bags when they were issued out/turned in. Then, months later, PSA finds a couple boxes of holsters marked P30 and blows them out cheap without checking to see what was actually in the bag. They should have checked but I can see where this could have been incompetence (PSA, I know what a shock) and not intentional misrepresentation.
Link Posted: 4/16/2015 6:53:59 AM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:

PSA had a bunch of police trade in USP .40s a little while back. I wonder if they got a bunch of the accompanying holsters as well. It's not inconceivable that the agency replaced the USP .40s with P30s and the old holsters were out in the new holsters bags when they were issued out/turned in. Then, months later, PSA finds a couple boxes of holsters marked P30 and blows them out cheap without checking to see what was actually in the bag. They should have checked but I can see where this could have been incompetence (PSA, I know what a shock) and not intentional misrepresentation.
View Quote
From what I was told at Safariland the SC rep was on his way there he said there is no chance that anything of that nature could of happened. Even if you read the PSA admin reply he says "They were shipped wrong holsters from Safariland" and the CS guy said same thing.

Link Posted: 4/16/2015 8:31:17 AM EDT
[#16]
If P30 holsters work for you guys, Amazon has the "Safariland H and K P30 6378 ALS Concealment Paddle Holster (STX Black Finish) " for $42.  I think that's the normal price.  It has the retention thumb button, but not the hood.  I bought one last summer and really like it.  Easier than dealing with PSA.

Link

ETA: Post below says this doesn't fit.
Link Posted: 4/16/2015 10:01:22 AM EDT
[#17]
Well if you do have a PSA holster I called the 1-800 number for Safari, clicked 5 for customer service, and within 10 minutes I had an email with fedex label, and email with shipment label for the 6360-593-131 VP9 STX TAC BLK RH coming fedex.

It was a 10 minute process.
Link Posted: 4/16/2015 12:46:29 PM EDT
[#18]
So Safariland has the ALS holster for the VP9 now?  When I checked last week, it still wasn't listed.
Link Posted: 4/16/2015 2:49:41 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
From what I was told at Safariland the SC rep was on his way there he said there is no chance that anything of that nature could of happened. Even if you read the PSA admin reply he says "They were shipped wrong holsters from Safariland" and the CS guy said same thing.  
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Interesting, how in the heck did Safariland accidentally put used USP holsters in P30 bags and ship them as new?
Link Posted: 4/16/2015 6:41:21 PM EDT
[#20]

Quoted:

So Safariland has the ALS holster for the VP9 now?  When I checked last week, it still wasn't listed.
View Quote
Yeah I mean I would post a copy  of the invoice he sent me but ill just take a picture of the holster when i get it. Also safariland said there is no way they would have packaged any of that and that the last time they were made was 17th week of 2009. Just call it takes 5 to 10 minutes just hit 5 for CS and say I bought a holster, blah blah blah.... I gave him the link to this thread both of my invoices, a screen shot from PSA showing they are selling it, and he said we are sending you out a P30 holster and I told him about how I was using for my VP9, and he said you don't have to do that we are sending you a brand new holster and my invoice had the part number i listed in the previous post he said we rather you have the correct one even though it might work.

Link Posted: 4/17/2015 3:45:17 PM EDT
[#21]
My G Code INCOG arrived today. Looks like it has more solid clips than the old one I have for a Glock.

Realized my problem now is that I don't own an "defensive" 9mm ammo. That's what I get for starting out as a FOTAY guy.
Link Posted: 4/18/2015 10:39:57 AM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
If P30 holsters work for you guys, Amazon has the "Safariland H and K P30 6378 ALS Concealment Paddle Holster (STX Black Finish) " for $42.  I think that's the normal price.  It has the retention thumb button, but not the hood.  I bought one last summer and really like it.  Easier than dealing with PSA.

Link
View Quote

The P30 holster does NOT fit the VP9. I just found this out the hard way Its not even close.
Link Posted: 4/18/2015 11:59:08 AM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
Yeah I mean I would post a copy  of the invoice he sent me but ill just take a picture of the holster when i get it. Also safariland said there is no way they would have packaged any of that and that the last time they were made was 17th week of 2009. Just call it takes 5 to 10 minutes just hit 5 for CS and say I bought a holster, blah blah blah.... I gave him the link to this thread both of my invoices, a screen shot from PSA showing they are selling it, and he said we are sending you out a P30 holster and I told him about how I was using for my VP9, and he said you don't have to do that we are sending you a brand new holster and my invoice had the part number i listed in the previous post he said we rather you have the correct one even though it might work.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

You lucked out big time then.

Paid 30$ for a 130$ holster that isn't even out yet, and will probably not be available for a few months due to the demand once it hits stores.
Link Posted: 4/20/2015 10:31:49 AM EDT
[#24]
Link Posted: 4/20/2015 11:00:15 AM EDT
[#25]

Safariland just told me to pound sand

I have to go back through PSA.
Link Posted: 4/20/2015 11:09:54 AM EDT
[#26]

Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Well i left the picture of my transcript up so everyone could get a look, but like I said i really just called and talked to CS and they even had it pulled from PSA site in less than a day.

Link Posted: 4/20/2015 11:29:30 AM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
Well i left the picture of my transcript up so everyone could get a look, but like I said i really just called and talked to CS and they even had it pulled from PSA site in less than a day.  
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I honestly didn't expect Safariland to send me the correct holster, as it is  not their fault.

You probably got lucky as you were the first to report it to them.

They probably received a flood of calls after you posted, and decided they cant replace all of them.

Im just going to get my money back. and await my holster from bravo.
Link Posted: 4/20/2015 12:27:32 PM EDT
[#28]
I must have ordered one of the first PSA/Safariland holsters.  Mine is marked for the HK USP40, and I can't complain.  My VP9 fits perfectly.  All Safariland retention features work, and the pistol is solidly locked in.  What was it, $30 bux for a $120.00 holster?  The only wear apparent to me is the screws were not jet black.  They shined a bit.   A black Sharpie fixed that.
I also own and use a Safariland 6360-3832-131 for my Glock 21, and both holsters lock the pistol the same.  It works for me.

I realize now the holster was not new.  I'll live.  Think garage sale.  I wish I got the VP9 at 75% off...

My next holster for the VP9 will come from Privateer Leather.  His Nomad and Explorer holsters are as good as ANY I've had in my 35 year gun buying spree.
http://www.privateerleather.com/#!owb/c10o5

Link Posted: 4/20/2015 3:54:05 PM EDT
[#29]
I made an order for an Alien Gear IWB a few weeks ago. Still waiting for it...
Link Posted: 4/20/2015 4:51:14 PM EDT
[#30]

Quoted:

I made an order for an Alien Gear IWB a few weeks ago. Still waiting for it...
View Quote
I have the alien gear one for my HK, it fits good and feels okay.

Link Posted: 4/25/2015 3:21:01 PM EDT
[#31]
Nightingale Leather (Medina, OH)

Not sure of the cost, this was a gift.  The prices should be online.

Link Posted: 5/12/2015 8:19:49 PM EDT
[#32]
Thank you PSA for being a shitty Safariland dealer I just got home from my 7&7 work week and I had waiting a brand new Safariland ALS Duty holster for the VP9 for free.

Link Posted: 5/13/2015 7:22:22 AM EDT
[#33]
Apologies for lack of pictures but I received my Alien Gear holster a few weeks back.

It fits really well and the retention is alright. It doesn't have the satisfying click into place I was hoping for but that's what I get for going the cheaper route I guess. The factory cant is great for concealing the big ass grip on the VP9, too.
Link Posted: 5/13/2015 1:54:45 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
Thank you PSA for being a shitty Safariland dealer I just got home from my 7&7 work week and I had waiting a brand new Safariland ALS Duty holster for the VP9 for free.

http://www.djdig.com/hkvp9/hk_vp9_safariland_als_001.jpg
View Quote

Looks good! Wish they would have done the same for me

I did get my refund from PSA, I already have enough random holsters laying around, didn't need another.
Link Posted: 5/13/2015 2:32:20 PM EDT
[#35]
Arfcom member Goodmedicine has a thread in the EE for holsters. He makes great kydex and can do the VP9 but he needs a VP9/P30 mag to do pouches. His service is top notch.

I just ordered a OWB and two trigger covers with the cord from Goodmedicine. Also ordered an M-tac and some mag pouches from Comptac. Can't wait to start carrying my new VP9!

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile
Link Posted: 5/20/2015 5:02:19 PM EDT
[#36]
RTT combo from Bravo Concealment finally arrived! Well worth the wait.
Came with IWB and OWB belt loops.
Added the M4 mag pouch to round out the setup.

" />
Link Posted: 5/29/2015 10:52:16 AM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
RTT combo from Bravo Concealment finally arrived! Well worth the wait.
Came with IWB and OWB belt loops.
Added the M4 mag pouch to round out the setup.

http://<a href=http://i1280.photobucket.com/albums/a500/Morganic9/IMG_0593_zps2xtvxmjn.jpg</a>" />
View Quote

So how is the Bravo for you? Right now im looking at the Bravo and the Raven
Link Posted: 5/29/2015 1:10:55 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:
Arfcom member Goodmedicine has a thread in the EE for holsters. He makes great kydex and can do the VP9 but he needs a VP9/P30 mag to do pouches. His service is top notch.

I just ordered a OWB and two trigger covers with the cord from Goodmedicine. Also ordered an M-tac and some mag pouches from Comptac. Can't wait to start carrying my new VP9!

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile
View Quote

I have 2 holsters from Goodmedicine. One for an XDm and one for a Sig. They seemed great when I got them.

Since then I have gotten holsters from a dozen other companies, and would never consider ordering from him again. At the time I needed a holster and didn't want to wait, but comparing his holsters to Fury Kydex or some of the others I've tried, they do not conceal as well, the loops are positioned badly, the fit is lacking on the XDm holster, and there is some blue substance that gets transferred to my guns out of one of them. He is great to deal with (why I hate to advise against his holsters), and turnaround time is nearly unbeatable, but he only takes money orders, and if you can wait a little you can get a better holster from a lot of other places. That's just my experience though.
Link Posted: 7/17/2015 8:21:59 AM EDT
[#39]
Any new holsters?
Link Posted: 7/18/2015 9:27:47 AM EDT
[#40]
I received an IWB Holster from Ozark Holster Co. Hands down it is world's better than Alien Gear. Better weight distribution, feels thinner, and the angle is just right for me.

Link Posted: 7/19/2015 8:33:07 PM EDT
[#41]
Just picked up the bravo holster and so far I like this OWB holster.
Link Posted: 7/21/2015 6:09:16 PM EDT
[#42]
I'll just stick to the trusty TCB Firearms holsters. Not overpriced, solid, and made by a good dude.
Link Posted: 9/10/2015 10:17:08 AM EDT
[#43]
Bump
Link Posted: 9/10/2015 7:29:38 PM EDT
[#44]
I just got an email from Safariland with a couple 7 series holster offerings for the VP9.

I use a pancake style kydex holster I got from eBay.
Link Posted: 9/11/2015 7:10:05 AM EDT
[#45]

I'm using a com-tac infidel ultra.

On another note. I like the little plastic alien medallion that alien gear sends me with their junk holsters. I think I'll wear it on my next date. It's way cool.
Link Posted: 9/19/2015 8:40:23 AM EDT
[#46]

I have a DeSantis Speed Scabbard made specifically for the VP9 and it fits perfectly. It is available in black or tan unlined leather and the belt slots are 1 3/4" wide.

MODEL: 001BA5AZ0
SKU: 002BA5AZ0
UPC: 792695326212

I picked it up for $43.68 at:
Budsgunshop.com
Link Posted: 9/21/2015 2:17:52 PM EDT
[#47]
I picked up a Safariland 578 and like it.  Fits 4 of my pistols and that's a plus.  I won't carry it concealed as it seems too big for that in my opinion.
Link Posted: 9/22/2015 11:05:49 PM EDT
[#48]
Link Posted: 9/25/2015 11:40:15 PM EDT
[#49]
I really really want something like the safari land carrylok 82 for my vp9.  I would pay so much to have one just like it.
Link Posted: 10/6/2015 5:36:34 PM EDT
[#50]
Does anyone know if the P30 will fit Blade Tech's new Klipt or Ambi VP9 IWB models?
Page / 3
Page Handguns » H&K
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top