Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page Handguns » H&K
Posted: 3/14/2015 10:57:26 PM EDT
For 600 otd. 3 mags and paddle holster. What do you think?
Link Posted: 3/14/2015 11:06:53 PM EDT
[#1]
Date code?

PICS??!?
Link Posted: 3/15/2015 12:46:52 PM EDT
[#2]
AB date code

Link Posted: 3/15/2015 11:44:54 PM EDT
[#3]
Good deal.

Link Posted: 3/16/2015 2:36:36 AM EDT
[#4]
I suggest you look into the extended magazine release

They are 25 bucks and an awesome upgrade
Link Posted: 3/16/2015 11:58:09 AM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

View Quote

Hey, you can do that?    Does it work on a P2000SK?
Link Posted: 3/16/2015 12:22:44 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Yea it will work on anything except the P30, Hk45, and MK23   ETA VP9

http://www.hkparts.net/shop/pc/Extended-Magazine-Release-For-HK-Pistols-p1669.htm

Link Posted: 3/16/2015 5:12:18 PM EDT
[#7]
You scored a deal.
Link Posted: 3/18/2015 10:26:27 PM EDT
[#8]
And it has night sights too. Still bright:)
Link Posted: 3/18/2015 10:30:30 PM EDT
[#9]
Beautiful score!

Do you, or anyone else for the matter, know the size comparison to the 9c and 45c?
Link Posted: 3/23/2015 12:46:14 AM EDT
[#10]
nice score!
Link Posted: 3/23/2015 9:56:34 PM EDT
[#11]
I would think twice on extended mag release designed for the HK45C. Read this;

Please Take Note: That although this mag release will fit all of the HK models listed above this is not an approved modification by HK. This magazine release is designed specifically for the HK45C as the standard OEM magazine release and not a factory upgrade for the HK pistols mentioned above. This new style magazine release has a steel insert. That makes contact with the magazine catch notch. And if installed on a USP pistol using polymer magazines. The steel contact point can eventually dig into the polymer magazine and cause the magazine fitment to become loose and possibly for mags to fall out. HK does not approve this modification especially for L.E. use.
Link Posted: 3/25/2015 12:36:00 AM EDT
[#12]
The USPc uses steel mag bodies so the issue just mentioned should not be a problem.
Link Posted: 3/25/2015 3:22:02 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

Please Take Note: That although this mag release will fit all of the HK models listed above this is not an approved modification by HK. This magazine release is designed specifically for the HK45C as the standard OEM magazine release and not a factory upgrade for the HK pistols mentioned above. This new style magazine release has a steel insert. That makes contact with the magazine catch notch. And if installed on a USP pistol using polymer magazines. The steel contact point can eventually dig into the polymer magazine and cause the magazine fitment to become loose and possibly for mags to fall out. HK does not approve this modification especially for L.E. use.
View Quote

That warning is meant for full size USP pistols, which use the polymer magazine as opposed to the steel magazines in the USP Compacts.  Installing the HK45c manazine release on the USPc line is one of the single best upgrades one can do on the USPc pistols.  If you haven't noticed, HK is remarkably stubborn about upgrading or changing parts in their individual pistol lines, even if makes sense (with a few notable exceptions like the upgraded firing pin).  New manufacture USPs still come with HK proprietary rails, which nobody makes anything for except the adapters.  A USPc produced today is essentially the same as one produced in 1994, no generational upgrading like you see with Glock.
Link Posted: 3/25/2015 7:31:01 PM EDT
[#14]
IMO USP'S do not need extended anything, use your trigger finger to drop the mag, done

Nice pistol and price, I'm a little jelly
Link Posted: 3/25/2015 8:04:15 PM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:
That warning is meant for full size USP pistols, which use the polymer magazine as opposed to the steel magazines in the USP Compacts.  Installing the HK45c manazine release on the USPc line is one of the single best upgrades one can do on the USPc pistols.  If you haven't noticed, HK is remarkably stubborn about upgrading or changing parts in their individual pistol lines, even if makes sense (with a few notable exceptions like the upgraded firing pin).  New manufacture USPs still come with HK proprietary rails, which nobody makes anything for except the adapters.  A USPc produced today is essentially the same as one produced in 1994, no generational upgrading like you see with Glock.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Is it only the 9mm and 40 USPs  that have polymer mags?  My usp45  has steel mags

Link Posted: 3/28/2015 11:10:30 AM EDT
[#16]
sweet deal. I miss my USP. It was amazingly accurate and had zero recoil.
Link Posted: 3/29/2015 2:16:18 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
Is it only the 9mm and 40 USPs  that have polymer mags?  My usp45  has steel mags  
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

That is correct.
Link Posted: 3/31/2015 2:58:55 PM EDT
[#18]
Nice score.  I bought mine back in 1999/2000.  It was actually the first handgun I that I bought for myself.

Now I've got a bunch more ... but the 9mm USPc is still one of my favorites and one of my most accurate.

Whenever I take new shooters out or folks that are looking to get their first handgun I bring out Glocks, a Sig, a Springfield, a S&W, and some HK's (VP9, P30, and the 9mm UPSc).  At least 70% of the time, they pick the 9mm USPc as their favorite.  It such a great gun.

Also does really well suppressed.
Link Posted: 4/7/2015 11:12:08 AM EDT
[#19]
OP, is it stamped "Trussville, AL?"

Used to live there and I always get a grin when I see one that does have it.  My USPc40 and USP Expert 40 both have it.
Link Posted: 4/7/2015 3:26:02 PM EDT
[#20]
Nice score. The USPc's are also my favorite HK by far.
Link Posted: 4/18/2015 8:39:31 PM EDT
[#21]
I have had and sold a pair and now have both the USP9c and USP45c back in the stable.  I shoot them better than my previous P30, VP9, P2000 and HK45c.  I have had a really bad sickness and that I thought was gone.... well it's back.
Link Posted: 4/18/2015 9:18:08 PM EDT
[#22]

Clean your windowsill.

Also, I'm jealous.  I thought getting a USP45 for 650 was a good deal
Link Posted: 4/28/2015 7:40:38 AM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
Clean your windowsill.  

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Clean your windowsill.  

Yeah it's dirty but it's a rental so fuck it
Link Posted: 5/18/2015 8:35:45 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
Beautiful score!

Do you, or anyone else for the matter, know the size comparison to the 9c and 45c?
View Quote

Curious about this as well. I know what the measurements on HK's website say but would like a real world assessment...
Link Posted: 5/20/2015 11:16:29 PM EDT
[#25]
slightly smaller physically, big change in person
Link Posted: 5/23/2015 12:45:52 PM EDT
[#26]

Quoted:

slightly smaller physically, big change in person
View Quote

So you're saying the USPc 9mm is definitely much smaller?

Link Posted: 5/24/2015 11:29:14 AM EDT
[#27]
There is a very noticeable difference holding them.  The 45 is thicker and bulkier than the 9.  I'll take some side by side pics later today and post them.
Link Posted: 5/24/2015 12:12:54 PM EDT
[#28]

Link Posted: 5/24/2015 1:15:39 PM EDT
[#29]
thanks for the great comparison pics, didnt realize the difference was that much
Link Posted: 5/28/2015 9:36:14 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
thanks for the great comparison pics, didnt realize the difference was that much
View Quote

+1
Thanks!
Page Handguns » H&K
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top