Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page Handguns » H&K
Site Notices
Posted: 3/14/2015 8:45:58 AM EDT
I can't seem to find and iwb or owb for the threaded barrel. I'm not looking for a paddle holster. It something similar to gunfighters inc.  cheers
Link Posted: 3/14/2015 11:38:50 AM EDT
[#1]
Raven concealment will custom make you one. iirc it was about $130 for a base model holster for my hk45ct, I did not buy, seemed like way too much money for something almost identical to their $80 hk45c holster.

Currently running a crossbreed super tuck for it and can't be happier.
Link Posted: 3/17/2015 4:55:47 PM EDT
[#2]
I am extremely fond of my SHTF Gear holster. It is secure, very comfortable and makes the pistol disappear. I've used it regularly for about two years and it is holding up great. The Teflon threads are reassuring too.

No affiliation just a satisfied customer,
Link Posted: 3/19/2015 12:23:00 PM EDT
[#3]
I have a G-Code RTI mount holster I am willing to sell. PM me if you're interested.
Link Posted: 3/20/2015 4:21:37 AM EDT
[#4]
I like Aker Leather holsters, OWB belt slide types.  So far, I haven't found any IWB system that I like.  None are fast, and I'm not going to add to my big box of failed holsters testing anything new at the moment.

I usually pick Aker's Model 132A 'White Lightning' belt slide OWB holsters, but for my Hk45ct I picked the FlatSider XR13.

I carry at 2 O'Clock Appendix OWB position using a double thick 1 3/4" nylon belt, either a 5.11 or a Wilderness Tactical.  My Hk45ct carries just as nicely as my Glock 19.  

PS:  The new Wrangler® jeans and cargo pants from WalMart are practically designed for IWB/OWB CCW but I suspect Wrangler's quietly not making mention of that.  Don't even try to tell me the hidden cargo pockets in the thighs of the Wrangler flat front trousers aren't for carrying backup mags, and they're more than suitable for business casual.  The waists are high-cut for better concealment for OWB since the belt line is higher by about a half inch.  Makes a tremendous difference.  I wish someone would come out with denim jeans that have a 4" deep watch pocket on the weak side for carrying a magazine vertically oriented.
Page Handguns » H&K
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top