Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page Handguns » H&K
Posted: 3/13/2015 12:08:56 AM EDT
I just bought a vp9. Shot 500 rounds so far.
I have to be honest, I'm a little disappointed in the trigger.
It has like a little take up, then a weird feeling jump for the rest the take up.
Then it hits the wall, and it's quite gritty and has creep.
Is this normal? This is the only one I've handled.
I own an m&p pro series core and the trigger is way better.
Also own two other m&p's an fns40 and fnx45t and they are better.
Is this trigger feeling normal?
Link Posted: 3/13/2015 12:19:30 AM EDT
[#1]
I have two vp9s. It's kind of unusual, because one of them has a little grit, but the other is smooth as silk. I don't know why this is the case, but I don't let it bother me. I think people obsess WAY too much about the trigger on their firearms.
Link Posted: 3/13/2015 11:40:20 AM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I have two vp9s. It's kind of unusual, because one of them has a little grit, but the other is smooth as silk. I don't know why this is the case, but I don't let it bother me. I think people obsess WAY too much about the trigger on their firearms.
View Quote

Ditto, one of mine is sweet and the other took some time to break in and come around. I cleaned it a couple times, put a few drops of Mobile One synthetic oil on it, shot it and spent time dry firing. It's come a long way.
Page Handguns » H&K
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top