Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page Handguns » H&K
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 4/17/2015 4:25:45 PM EDT
[#1]
I just bought 4 used p30 mags from a buddy for 100 bucks. I can't find new ones anywhere.
Link Posted: 4/17/2015 4:32:08 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
25 in stock from deguns.net as of 2am EST

http://www.deguns.net/HK-P30-VP9-9MM-15RD-MAGAZINE-234316S-p/234316s.htm

View Quote

They have 22 now.
Link Posted: 4/19/2015 12:47:47 PM EDT
[#3]
They're still in stock, which is a good sign. Looks like things may be going back to normal for mags.
Link Posted: 4/29/2015 12:40:25 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
I ordered two more from them again, I am addicted... I did just get my email though saying my Safariland VP9 duty holster will be here Monday... can't wait.  
View Quote

Nice, I order three when they were $42.99 to swap with a member who received 10 rounders by mistake since I'm stuck in CA. Hopefully they come off back order soon, two mags just isn't enough.
Link Posted: 4/29/2015 12:58:11 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
Nice, I order three when they were $42.99 to swap with a member who received 10 rounders by mistake since I'm stuck in CA. Hopefully they come off back order soon, two mags just isn't enough.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

I ordered two more from them again, I am addicted... I did just get my email though saying my Safariland VP9 duty holster will be here Monday... can't wait.  

Well I am already at 8, so I figured .... 10 should be a nice number lol just pumping myself up to spend money.

Link Posted: 4/29/2015 1:46:28 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
Well I am already at 8, so I figured .... 10 should be a nice number lol just pumping myself up to spend money.  
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

10 is a good number
Link Posted: 5/1/2015 8:09:19 AM EDT
[#9]
Back order from Midway was filled.
Link Posted: 5/3/2015 12:44:11 AM EDT
[#10]
I've been paying $31.97 with my LGS and their going out of business sale. I need to clean them out.
Link Posted: 5/3/2015 12:50:32 PM EDT
[#11]
I just bought a lightly used VP9 today and looked for Mags last night to see what was available after 6-7 pages of google searches and looking on every website I gave up! I am going to add my name to the alert list on CDNN and Midawy and hope for the best
Link Posted: 5/3/2015 2:23:25 PM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:

I just bought a lightly used VP9 today and looked for Mags last night to see what was available after 6-7 pages of google searches and looking on every website I gave up! I am going to add my name to the alert list on CDNN and Midawy and hope for the best
View Quote
I just do backorders with midway I have done it 3 times and in less than just 2 weeks they have shipped everytime.

Link Posted: 5/3/2015 9:42:59 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
I just do backorders with midway I have done it 3 times and in less than just 2 weeks they have shipped everytime.  
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

My Midway backorder was almost exactly two weeks, not bad at all.
Link Posted: 5/3/2015 10:51:46 PM EDT
[#14]
If my LGS still has them, I can see about trying to get some for you guys. Let me see. I know I'll forever feel like I missed out if I don't buy ever one out there for $31.97.
Link Posted: 5/5/2015 10:43:22 AM EDT
[#15]
For the guys needing 10 rounders, here are some in stock. http://www.topgunsupply.com/h-k-p30-9mm-10rd-magazine.html

And they are out of stock. Those went quick!
Link Posted: 5/5/2015 12:11:41 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
If my LGS still has them, I can see about trying to get some for you guys. Let me see. I know I'll forever feel like I missed out if I don't buy ever one out there for $31.97.
View Quote

I will buy a fair number of them for you, and allow you some margin for tax/shipping/six pack at this price.

-shooter
Link Posted: 5/5/2015 1:36:04 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
For the guys needing 10 rounders, here are some in stock. http://www.topgunsupply.com/h-k-p30-9mm-10rd-magazine.html

View Quote

Damnit, again!

Link Posted: 5/5/2015 1:47:58 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

Damnit, again!

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Damnit, again!

Put your name on the notify list, they sold out 20 minutes after they notified me. Gotta be quick!
Link Posted: 5/5/2015 2:52:39 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

Put your name on the notify list, they sold out 20 minutes after they notified me. Gotta be quick!
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Damnit, again!

How does technology work?

http://www.hkparts.net/shop/pc/Magazine-Floor-Plate-HK-P30-40-10-Round-205p2570.htm#.VBk49vldXi8

I wish these were available so I can convert my P2000 10 round mags into the VP9.
Link Posted: 5/5/2015 3:07:50 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

I wish these were available so I can convert my P2000 10 round mags into the VP9.
View Quote

also works on USPc 10 round mags, they share the same mag body.
Link Posted: 5/8/2015 11:50:37 AM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

I will buy a fair number of them for you, and allow you some margin for tax/shipping/six pack at this price.

-shooter
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

-shooter

Hey guys, I just went up there yesterday and they were wiped out on the VP9 mags, however, they have quite a few .40 caliber P30 mags for $31.97 (cash price)
Link Posted: 5/14/2015 7:27:17 AM EDT
[#23]
My second backorder from Midway was fulfilled yesterday and shipped. That'll put me up to 6 mags overall which I think may be enough for now.
Link Posted: 5/14/2015 1:06:45 PM EDT
[#24]
CDNN has VP9/P30  mags in stock for $48.  Not the best price, but not too bad.
Link Posted: 5/14/2015 9:09:12 PM EDT
[#25]
G&R Tactical has 15rd mags in stock for $40
Link Posted: 5/28/2015 3:43:29 AM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
G&R Tactical has 15rd mags in stock for $40
View Quote

Thanks for the link...I picked up a couple. It ended up being $45 per nag after s/h. Not great but not bad.
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Page Handguns » H&K
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top