User Panel

Page Handguns » H&K
Site Notices
Posted: 2/17/2015 11:09:57 AM EDT
will vp9 fit in p30 holsters

What holsters for open carry w/light. Are we using and liking
Link Posted: 2/17/2015 12:07:27 PM EDT
[#1]
My VP9 with Surefire X300U WILL fit in Safarilands 6280 SLS HK45 w/X300U that I use for my HK P30L w/ X300U

My VP9 will NOT fit in my Safariland 6378 ALS made for the HK P30L....

My VP9 WILL fit in my POS Serpa made for the P30/P30L.

Hope this helps....

My P30L will NOT fit in my JM Kydex OWB holster made for my VP9....But I strongly recommend this Holster...its the tits.

Link Posted: 2/17/2015 12:39:17 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
will vp9 fit in p30 holsters

What holsters for open carry w/light. Are we using and liking
View Quote

Open carry with light? Thats going to be one big SOB, but if you're set on doing it I'd probably go with a Safariland ALS. I believe the P30 model will work with the VP9. I use the Safariland ALS with a G17 and light, and I like the retention system.

ETA: disregard the safariland for P30, someone who has actually tried it says no go on the compatibility.
Link Posted: 2/18/2015 2:08:43 PM EDT
[#3]
Probably going with a kydex holster from eBay for like $60
Page Handguns » H&K
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top