Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page Handguns » H&K
Posted: 1/14/2015 7:00:24 PM EDT
Bought a set of wooden grips online, they said it would fit the P7M8, they don't. Thier customer service wad horrible, they thought I was an idiot(apparently I am for buying the grips)' they wanted pictures, sent them, no reply. Should I risk chiseling it out myself or take it to a professional wood worker.
Link Posted: 1/14/2015 7:09:37 PM EDT
[#1]
Who's grips did you purchase?  

ETA  The reason I asked about the vendor is so someone else doesn't end up with the same issue.

I have a P7M8 and the only wooden grips I've contemplated using are Nills grips.

Link Posted: 1/14/2015 11:40:49 PM EDT
[#2]

Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

Who's grips did you purchase?  

ETA  The reason I asked about the vendor is so someone else doesn't end up with the same issue.

I have a P7M8 and the only wooden grips I've contemplated using are Nills grips.

View Quote

+1 this.

MacTec is supposed to have great CS (and Nills for that matter).

Link Posted: 1/15/2015 12:08:46 PM EDT
[#3]
eBay seller Mazdaman4. I could have been a fluke, they have good feedback
Link Posted: 1/15/2015 1:45:44 PM EDT
[#4]
There are a few different grip configs, not one size fits all. Perhaps you ordered or were shipped the wrong one? Is seller still not responding? The wood is very thin, depending on your comfort level working with wood, I wouldn't mess with it.

Link Posted: 1/15/2015 2:20:17 PM EDT
[#5]
Took them to a Wood Worker in the neighborhood, the grips needed some fitting and precision sanding. $20

Link Posted: 1/15/2015 9:56:38 PM EDT
[#6]
Nice.

Link Posted: 1/16/2015 9:56:36 AM EDT
[#7]
Tagged.  My m8 needs wood grips.
Link Posted: 1/16/2015 11:22:17 PM EDT
[#8]
That's weird.  I bought some Mazda parts from p7guy on eBay, and they didn't fit either.

Link Posted: 1/17/2015 3:18:07 AM EDT
[#9]
Classic, good one
Page Handguns » H&K
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top