Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page Handguns » H&K
Posted: 1/13/2015 7:38:07 PM EDT
Wheres the best deal on one of these online?

CDNN is out. Seems someone had them at 550 not long ago. At 550 its FO time.
Link Posted: 1/13/2015 7:51:16 PM EDT
[#1]
Haven't met gunwatcher.com yet?

Gunwatcher.com VP9 results
Link Posted: 1/13/2015 8:26:09 PM EDT
[#2]
Oh nice site - thanks!
Link Posted: 1/13/2015 11:41:00 PM EDT
[#3]
Out of that list I'd probably go with grabagun. Only $6 flat rate shipping.
Link Posted: 1/15/2015 2:53:59 PM EDT
[#4]
Georgia gun store, I paid 625.00 for the LE version. Three magazines and night sights.
Link Posted: 1/15/2015 3:42:42 PM EDT
[#5]
how is everybody liking there VP9. I just got one and love it.
Link Posted: 1/22/2015 3:41:07 PM EDT
[#6]
I know this is a week old, but if you check Slick Guns and scroll to the bottom, they will show available instock firearms.

Got a VP9LE for $655 shipped from Iron Sights Firearms.

Link Posted: 1/22/2015 10:07:37 PM EDT
[#7]
I just put the 3 mag night sight version on layaway for $610 at my local lgs.  

Link Posted: 1/23/2015 3:31:23 PM EDT
[#8]
My LGS also has one new w/night sights for $620, first time I picked one up and was really impressed with the feel of it, nice trigger for a striker fire and the night sights were brighter than anything I'd ever seen. Although I still prefer my ancient USP 9mm this is the first HK that's really caught my eye. Surprisingly, my LGS owner says he hardly moves any of them.
Link Posted: 1/23/2015 3:38:46 PM EDT
[#9]

Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

I just put the 3 mag night sight version on layaway for $610 at my local lgs.  

View Quote

Nice find. That's an excellent price.
Link Posted: 2/22/2015 12:18:55 PM EDT
[#10]
Yeah dealer price on the LE version is $610  for my FFL.  But then he adds tax, xfer, shipping, and CC fee and it's cheaper to buy from online and get it xferred in
Link Posted: 2/22/2015 12:47:22 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
Georgia gun store, I paid 625.00 for the LE version. Three magazines and night sights.
View Quote

+1...that where I bought mine also. Cheapest I could find for the LE version
Link Posted: 2/22/2015 1:11:42 PM EDT
[#12]
Been out of stock at all three of their stores for at least a week.  In fact, they're at -6 stock according to their site.
Link Posted: 2/22/2015 3:04:55 PM EDT
[#13]
I picked up my LE model for $625 at LGS they had multiple in stock when I went.
Link Posted: 2/22/2015 3:11:20 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

That's where I ordered, they ship quick. Shipping is like $30 which sucks so total was $661 and change shipped. $30 FFL fee. Just under $700 all said and done. I nearly paid $750 + Tax at Cabela's to have it same day but felt better waiting and spreading the love (money) around.
Link Posted: 2/22/2015 6:11:51 PM EDT
[#15]
North Arkansas guns $625 plus $20 shipping , my ffl is $10, for LE,, no tax
Link Posted: 2/23/2015 6:36:06 AM EDT
[#16]
North ark guns is the cheapest new in stock to be found right now.

I decided to buy used of the EE.
Link Posted: 2/23/2015 10:17:10 AM EDT
[#17]
Finally shot mine this weekend and I could see myself switching from my Glocks to this very easily.

The trigger has a little bit looser take up with a bit of grit , that Im  sure will smooth out over time. But broke very cleanly and was a breeze for follow up shots. Accuracy was excellent for right out of the box and shot 200 rds of tula , 100 rds of brown bear, and 100 rds of independence ammo with no issues. The independence was a bit more accurate then the steel cased , which is not surprising when we stretched out to 30 feet in distances.

Sights were easy to pick up and the only thing I had to change up was my mag release.

Great gun and a great buy that im very happy with. Now I need a good holster!

Link Posted: 2/23/2015 10:52:29 AM EDT
[#18]

Quoted:

Finally shot mine this weekend and I could see myself switching from my Glocks to this very easily.

The trigger has a little bit looser take up with a bit of grit , that Im  sure will smooth out over time. But broke very cleanly and was a breeze for follow up shots. Accuracy was excellent for right out of the box and shot 200 rds of tula , 100 rds of brown bear, and 100 rds of independence ammo with no issues. The independence was a bit more accurate then the steel cased , which is not surprising when we stretched out to 30 feet in distances.

Sights were easy to pick up and the only thing I had to change up was my mag release.

Great gun and a great buy that im very happy with. Now I need a good holster!

View Quote

+1 on holster
Link Posted: 2/23/2015 9:37:52 PM EDT
[#19]
The LE version seems to be hard to find.  None of my LGS have it and many of the online stores do not even carry that version.  Not sure why that is.  I would prefer to get the LE given with the 3rd mags and night sights it is a bargain over the standard VP9.  I figure by the time i would add cost of night sights and 3rd mag to standard VP9 it will cost more than LE version.
Link Posted: 2/23/2015 10:33:37 PM EDT
[#20]

Quoted:

View Quote

Wow, that is really cheap for the LE model.  The cost right now at some of the distributors is higher than that.   The standard version is around 557 at cost.

ETA:  One  supplier has LE at 604 but nothing in stock.

Link Posted: 2/24/2015 11:58:41 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
Wow, that is really cheap for the LE model.  The cost right now at some of the distributors is higher than that.   The standard version is around 557 at cost.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Care to share who that supplier is?
Link Posted: 2/25/2015 8:55:56 AM EDT
[#22]
It is a local store in Hammond Louisiana, I get a small discount because I am member of a local shooter forum here in Louisiana but I think regular price is $639 for LE. If you interested just IM me or email me and I will let you know.
Link Posted: 2/25/2015 9:59:48 AM EDT
[#23]
The $625 for the LE was Georgia Gun Store. The shipping crazy so really it compares to a $650+, but still a great deal. In fact they have great prices.

The LE is a great deal. Those sights for HKs are 100 + 25 mag. Very nice sights that can be used to rack the slide off your belt as well. I'm glad I pulled trigger on the deal.
Link Posted: 2/25/2015 12:08:38 PM EDT
[#24]

Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

RSR

Link Posted: 2/25/2015 12:20:08 PM EDT
[#25]
you guys need to quote the gun price, then any other fees or taxes you paid to get OTD price.  

Also we should name the distributor if possible and how big the shop is.

People coming to this thread are looking for the best price, so post up with names don't "email or IM me for price or name".

Link Posted: 2/25/2015 1:52:39 PM EDT
[#26]

Quoted:

you guys need to quote the gun price, then any other fees or taxes you paid to get OTD price.  

People coming to this thread are looking for the best price, so post up with names don't "email or IM me for price or name".

View Quote
I said that because I have been warned before for promoting store's, because it was thought of as compensation. Only reason I said that, they are not some big box website store, but I know they will deal with you online,phone, etc.. whatever.

Link Posted: 3/1/2015 4:15:21 PM EDT
[#27]
So it looks like all the good deals on slick guns are sold out. Anyone know of any other good deals.
Link Posted: 3/1/2015 6:57:29 PM EDT
[#28]
There is one on that site for 645 with free shipping. That would be cheaper than my 625 plus shipping. LE model.
Link Posted: 3/4/2015 12:13:17 AM EDT
[#29]
My dealer's distributor has them in this week's flyer for $604--LE version.  I can't remember what distributor but it's not Bill hicks.

Then you have to add shipping, etc.
Link Posted: 3/5/2015 10:21:40 PM EDT
[#30]
Lanbo's Armory has the LE version in stock for $634. Shipping for me was about $10. I've never heard of these guys, and there's not much info about them online, so I'm kind of taking a risk here. Here's to hoping everything works smoothly.
Link Posted: 3/5/2015 10:40:40 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

View Quote

Agreed.  That shit is pointless.
Link Posted: 3/8/2015 10:44:10 PM EDT
[#32]
Grabagun has them for $577.10, 2 mags, $5.99 shipping.

I bought mine at $576 but had to pay Texas tax (total was around $621 IIRC). Hopefully picking it up tomorrow

Link Posted: 3/20/2015 9:58:44 AM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

I bought mine at $576 but had to pay Texas tax (total was around $621 IIRC). Hopefully picking it up tomorrow  
View Quote

they bumped up their price this week, i was ready to give in and buy a non LE version locally since no one but cabelas had LE in stock......and saw the price got jacked up. So much for that.
Link Posted: 3/20/2015 6:35:25 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

they bumped up their price this week, i was ready to give in and buy a non LE version locally since no one but cabelas had LE in stock......and saw the price got jacked up. So much for that.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Even at $576 for the standard version, the LE version is a no-brainer. I got my LE for $635. Definitely worth the extra mag--especially with the shortage--and more than decent night sights.
Link Posted: 3/20/2015 7:40:43 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

Even at $576 for the standard version, the LE version is a no-brainer. I got my LE for $635. Definitely worth the extra mag--especially with the shortage--and more than decent night sights.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Most places seem to be out of the le and cabelas is the full msrp 799, though they had a used for 750. When you factor in sights and a magazine if you can find one it averages out I guess
Link Posted: 3/21/2015 12:02:08 AM EDT
[#36]
and why are you buying from cabelas then? At the prices you quoted, go to slickguns and choose the lowest.
Link Posted: 3/31/2015 6:30:34 PM EDT
[#37]
Last Friday, Looked at my LGS online website and they had one left, went to the store and got the standard version for $600 OTD, $559.00+tax.
Link Posted: 4/4/2015 12:50:34 AM EDT
[#38]
Yesterday I got an email from Gunbuyer.com with the VP9 for $549.99 with free shipping and no credit card fee. Looks like they went quick though, I just checked tonight and their out of stock.

Gunbuyer VP9 deal
Link Posted: 4/4/2015 11:37:58 AM EDT
[#39]
Best I can find at a local shop is $629 for the standard version.
Link Posted: 4/6/2015 5:09:53 PM EDT
[#40]
Paid 675 at my LGS for the LE
Link Posted: 4/11/2015 1:37:12 AM EDT
[#41]
I bough mine here. Shipping is $30+ which sucks but still cheaper than Cabela's which wants $700+

http://shop.georgiagunstore.com/index.php?crn=2241&rn=50334&action=show_detail
Link Posted: 4/11/2015 6:58:06 AM EDT
[#42]
I ordered yesterday from GrabaGun.  $590.00 shipped for the 2 mag std. version.
Link Posted: 4/11/2015 2:59:22 PM EDT
[#43]
I ordered one Thursday from grabagun, 590.61 shipped for the standard 2 mag version. I don't care if it has NS or not as this will be a range gun, but that extra mag sure would have been nice.
Link Posted: 4/11/2015 10:35:07 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:
Lanbo's Armory has the LE version in stock for $634. Shipping for me was about $10. I've never heard of these guys, and there's not much info about them online, so I'm kind of taking a risk here. Here's to hoping everything works smoothly.
View Quote

I believe I got their last one, about two weeks ago.  Included photo-copy of LEO creeds, and they shipped for free.  Very prompt, and I wouldn't hesitate to do business with them again.  As a side-note, I called them to place the order, and my call went to voice-mail.  While I was leaving my name & number, they called me back... While I was still on with their machine!  Very courteous, good price, and very fast shipping.  Definately worth giving them a shot.

Since I emailed the copy of my buddy's FFL & my information, they send me "Sale" fliers now.  Some so-so prices, but also a few SMOKIN' deals on spare mags, other firearms, etc.
Link Posted: 4/12/2015 10:41:51 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:
I bough mine here. Shipping is $30+ which sucks but still cheaper than Cabela's which wants $700+

http://shop.georgiagunstore.com/index.php?crn=2241&rn=50334&action=show_detail
View Quote

still a great price for one with Tritium sites and an extra factory mag! In fact, I ordered one myself!

Oddly they allow you to select the cheaper ($20) ground shipping during order placement but then i got an email telling me they could only ship pistols via Air! (for $30)

dh
Link Posted: 4/16/2015 6:26:55 PM EDT
[#46]
Best I could find was $582 shipped for a used one with night sights and 2 mags.

What kind of night sights are these coming from the factory with?
Link Posted: 4/16/2015 10:53:59 PM EDT
[#47]

Quoted:

Best I could find was $582 shipped for a used one with night sights and 2 mags.

What kind of night sights are these coming from the factory with?
View Quote
Meprolights

If condition is good ETC I'd probably buy that, pretty good price
Page Handguns » H&K
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top