Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page Handguns » H&K
Site Notices
Posted: 12/25/2014 7:23:39 PM EDT
Anyone know of a decent kydex Owb holster for the p30s? I like to find someone on here that makes them.
Link Posted: 12/26/2014 2:33:12 PM EDT
[#1]
KT MECH makes great holsters. I had one for my CZ P07.  Their customer service is fantastic as well.
Link Posted: 12/26/2014 10:20:03 PM EDT
[#2]
Thanks I'll check them out
Link Posted: 12/28/2014 3:18:54 PM EDT
[#3]
I've got a Raven Concealment I'm trying to sale
Link Posted: 2/2/2015 10:13:10 PM EDT
[#4]
I understand that you're looking for a maker on this board.  You might also try Natchez Shooters Supplies.  They have some great clearance prices on Eagle G-Code OSH Kydex.  You have to look and I found this one for $9.99:

Eagle G-Code OSH - Natchez

I have a P30L that fits this nicely.  About 1/2" sticks out the bottom but it's not an issue for me.

The RTI hanger system can also be found there.  If you look through the other clearance holsters, you should be able to piece together a solid Eagle G-Code OSH with an RTI hangar for a decent price.
Link Posted: 2/3/2015 12:01:35 AM EDT
[#5]
Just to piggyback on what the last poster said, there are deals to be had on kydex holsters for the P30 if you know where to look.  

I just picked this up for mine.  

Safariland Level III ALS/SLS Retention Holster - $29.99

It's plain black kydex, not leather-covered like the stock photo shows.  Awesome holster!  Smoking deal on it too.  These are north of $100 on Amazon right now.
Link Posted: 2/3/2015 4:13:45 AM EDT
[#6]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Just to piggyback on what the last poster said, there are deals to be had on kydex holsters for the P30 if you know where to look.  

It's plain black kydex, not leather-covered like the stock photo shows.  Awesome holster!  Smoking deal on it too.  These are north of $100 on Amazon right now.
View Quote

Damn good deal, I've been waiting on one for a VP9, but at this price I'll try it on my P30 first.
Link Posted: 2/14/2015 10:42:24 PM EDT
[#7]
Give Alien Gear Holsters a call. I got the package deal for my P30. Was able to wear it comfortably in a car ride from S. Fla to Tenn. and back. The only complaint I have is the C clips are nylon and as such are a bit conspicuous.

They have a great warranty policy including lifetime shell trade ins.
Link Posted: 2/16/2015 10:51:27 PM EDT
[#8]
I'm completely happy with my Raven Concealment Phantom holster for my P30.
Link Posted: 2/17/2015 12:27:46 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

Damn good deal, I've been waiting on one for a VP9, but at this price I'll try it on my P30 first.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Hold off on this one I posted.  

I ordered one about the third week of Jan.  PSA shipped me a used, worn, dirty, USP 40 holster.  I contacted them and sent it back on their dime.  They sent me a new replacement and it was the exact same thing - another used, worn, dirty, USP 40 holster.  The only difference between the first and the second one were the texturing on the holster.  I have pics and emails documenting all of this.  I have just asked them to refund my money and send me another return label.  

The ad says doesn't say anything about these holsters being used.  The ad is for a P30 holster, not a USP holster.  Even if it was used, the holsters weren't even cleaned or reconditioned for retail to make them appear new.  Basically, what they're shipping is the furthest from what they're advertising as they can be.  I would be okay with a used holster (and the work involved cleaning it up/servicing it) considering these were in serviceable condition if I knew that was what I was buying up front.  The bait and switch pisses me off.  I asked them to either send me what I ordered, or if these were all used and the ad was a mistake, to correct the ad and call me so we could make sure I actually got a holster that was as close to what they advertised as possible.  They didn't do either.  I didn't ask anything unreasonable.  They failed to deliver.  

I'm sitting at around 60-70% success rate with PSA.  I may order from them again in the future, but it will be a while.  The bait and switch part of this transaction is the real sticking point for me.  What a waste of time.
Link Posted: 2/17/2015 9:59:55 AM EDT
[#10]
I received a used USP 40 holster as well.  It was dirty as hell.  I didn't want to go through the hassle with PSA, so I just cleaned it up and sold it for what I had in it.  This was the first purchase I have made with PSA and I believe it will be my last.
Link Posted: 2/17/2015 7:19:19 PM EDT
[#11]
Too late, I ordered it and got it a few days ago, and for same thing, clearly used but only dirty, and I agree I won't be ordering from them again but for the price I won't complain since its other than dirty in decent shape
Link Posted: 2/17/2015 10:14:17 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
Too late, I ordered it and got it a few days ago, and for same thing, clearly used but only dirty, and I agree I won't be ordering from them again but for the price I won't complain since its other than dirty in decent shape
View Quote

Was yours at least a P30 holster?  My P30 wouldn't fully seat in the USP holster, much less engage the locking mechanism.
Link Posted: 2/18/2015 6:17:47 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

Was yours at least a P30 holster?  My P30 wouldn't fully seat in the USP holster, much less engage the locking mechanism.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Seems to be, my p30 locks in and pops out like it should on a ALS holster.
Link Posted: 2/18/2015 10:17:07 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

If you don't mind, can you look near the muzzle on the back where the belt mount is and post what is stamped in your holster?  I'm curious what yours says.  I appreciate it.
Link Posted: 2/19/2015 10:21:58 AM EDT
[#15]
Aight the way it fit Id assed it was same part number.  Safariland shows 2 different skus.  The packaging was for P30 but holster says 6390-91
HK USP 40
Link Posted: 3/30/2015 5:01:54 PM EDT
[#16]
I've got an OWB holster from Cane & Derby and an AIWB holster from JM Custom Kydex for my P30. As far as OWB goes, and I know someone will disagree, but I have never found more comfortable belt loops than Cane & Derby, something about the angle on the loops allows it to ride closer to the body. Anywho, hope it helps.
Page Handguns » H&K
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top