Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page Handguns » H&K
Posted: 12/19/2014 9:48:15 AM EDT
Not digging the safety on mine after carrying it for sometime. I emailed HK and with a suprisingly quick response they said they will not do that, however there are 3rd parties to do the conversion, it will just void warranty, so who are these 3rd parties?
Link Posted: 12/19/2014 11:48:24 AM EDT
[#1]
If it were me, I would sell the pistol you have and get the model you want. I think it would be cheaper in the long run and if you ever get the safety removed and try to sell it one day,(for whatever reason), you might have a hard time getting much if anything for it.
Link Posted: 12/19/2014 12:06:05 PM EDT
[#2]
I'm quite attached to this P30 so no selling it
Link Posted: 12/19/2014 6:24:39 PM EDT
[#3]
Why don't you like the safety?  They also make a P30 V3 safety less.

Mine would rub my thumb knuckle/joint.
Link Posted: 12/19/2014 8:04:32 PM EDT
[#4]
The way I grip mine I've on occasion engaged it when firing. It's the only complaint I have for it. Initially I liked it because I use to carry a 1911 so cocked and locked seemed the natural way to go. Now just not so much
Link Posted: 12/20/2014 12:40:52 AM EDT
[#5]
Thats weird they told you they wouldnt do it. I was having problems with mine and they offered to take it off. I ended up just getting a p30l lem though.
Page Handguns » H&K
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top