Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page Handguns » H&K
Posted: 12/15/2014 12:23:53 AM EDT
In perfect condition with the original hk soft case, cleaning kit, manuals, etc. Does the fact that it comes in the soft case make a decent price difference opposed to the plastic case?
Link Posted: 12/15/2014 1:26:07 AM EDT
[#1]
I would guess $1100ish

Maybe more with the soft case.
Link Posted: 12/15/2014 8:03:13 PM EDT
[#2]
Online can be found new for $1079. Add shipping and transfer.
Link Posted: 12/18/2014 1:14:38 PM EDT
[#3]
The soft case if it's an eagle will bring more. I had 1 in the orig soft Blackhawk case and sold it for 1200. I still have the second one in the eagle case and when I sell it next year I plan on getting no less than 1k. I could make more if I split it up form the case but when I buy stuff I want it complete and not something that's been parted out.
Link Posted: 1/29/2015 10:30:15 AM EDT
[#4]
Just picked up one this week for $700 with 6 mags, no case.  It's in used but pretty good condition (maybe 90%)  At least all the mags were loaded.  :)
Link Posted: 1/29/2015 2:05:04 PM EDT
[#5]
I don't really need another
USP T, but that would have
been hard to pass up!

Great job!

John

Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Just picked up one this week for $700 with 6 mags, no case.  It's in used but pretty good condition (maybe 90%)  At least all the mags were loaded.  :)
View Quote

Link Posted: 1/29/2015 4:58:52 PM EDT
[#6]
It was REALLY lucky timing too.  I have a .45 Ti-Rant on the way and needed a pistol host.  After it's all said and done it will have cost me $1300 for pistol and suppressor.  Now I just need to go and shoot out all those random rounds in the mags so I can fill them back up with nice and shiny new ones.  :)
Link Posted: 1/29/2015 9:31:23 PM EDT
[#7]
If you happen to not like them,
PM me...

John

Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
It was REALLY lucky timing too.  I have a .45 Ti-Rant on the way and needed a pistol host.  After it's all said and done it will have cost me $1300 for pistol and suppressor.  Now I just need to go and shoot out all those random rounds in the mags so I can fill them back up with nice and shiny new ones.  :)
View Quote

Link Posted: 1/30/2015 4:15:46 PM EDT
[#8]
The factory case is a nice thing to have and some guys go nuts over them. If purchased separately ( HK case ) its not cheap but if you get the gun and case for a decent price its a win / win.
I just picked up a Mark 23 and purchased the Blackhawk case ( nice case ) for $60 off flea-bay.

Page Handguns » H&K
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top